Chapter 9 - Training: Tree climbing

"We will prepare before it's too late. That's a shinobi rule. Plus, even if Zabuza's dead, Gatou will surely hired a stronger shinobi." Kakashi said.

"Sensei, what do you mean prepare before it's too late? You can barely move." Kizune said.

"You guys will receive training."

"Huh? Training? Sensei, what's a little training going to do? Even you with the Sharingan can't defeat him!" Naruto yelled.

"You guys have saved me while I'm in struggle. You guys are growing rapidly. Especially Naruto. You've improved the most."

"Well that was nice of him." I muttered.

"But this is just training until I get better. You won't be able to beat him without me."

"But sensei, if Zabuza's alive and going to attack anytime, do we still have time?" Kiba asked.

"Zabuza was put in near death state and it takes time to recover so we will got time." I told him.

"So we train until then? Sounds fun!" Naruto excitedly shouted.

Then Kakashi led us out to the forest to train us.

Then they started talking about chakra and stuff. Then I just tuned in when he talked about climbing.

"Tree climbing," Kakashi said.

"Sounds boring," Naruto said giving him an are-you-kidding-me look.

"What kind of training is that?" Kiba asked with the same look.

"This isn't normal tree climbing. You'll climb without using your hands."

"Sounds fun!" Naruto shouted.

"Well, watch."

Then he started to climb the tree without using his hands. Just legs and also his crutches.

"He's climbing," Naruto started to said.

"Vertically with only his legs." Kizu continued.

"And crutches." Kiba ended.

"Gather your chakra to the bottom of your feet and climb up a tree." Kakashi told us.

"Wait! How is this training going to make us stronger?!" Kiba complained.

"Here's the main part; listen closely."

Then he just kept talking and babbling about this chakra controlling stuff. Man, it takes forever for him to finish!

"Does he ever stop babbling?" I thought.

Then they started to run up the tree. Kiba used too much chakra, Naruto used too little while Kizu and I climbed up the same tree and reached to the top at the same time! We high fived. I was pretty impressed by our accomplishment.

"Wow not only that they know a lot about chakra control but their stamina is great too. Kiyomi and Kizu is the closest with the Hokage unlike that certain someone. And Inuzuka clan isn't that much worth either." Kakashi teased the boys making them angry.

The boys started to get competitive with each other.

It was getting dark so it was time to go home and dinner.

We got back to the house and started to eat.

"Itadakimasu!"

I watched Kiba and Naruto staring intensely into each others eyes. I could even see some electric shots between them.

"Just eat already!" I said annoyed.

They started to reached their hands to the bowl of rice slowly while still having a staring contest. Naruto's stomach growled so he just ate the food. Kiba immediately took his food and ate it faster than Naruto.