Nico Deals With Bullies

Nico Di Angelo always had bullys in his life, wether they were from school, Lotus hotel and casino, anywhere really. But of course, he had Bianca for most of them. So just after he turned 15, the gods made him and the gang go to high school....Lets just say, it wasnt their best idea.

He never fought back, even when the the bullying got physical. The bully would often slap, push, shove, kick, or even punch him.

Hazel, Percy, or Jason would jump in and stand up for him, especially when they saw the cracks in the floor.

However, Nico fiannly stood up to the bully when he was taunting an other student, a much younger then them, who skips some grades. The younger student was standing in the hall, shuffeling some Mythomagic cards, and was holding two figurines, Hades and Poseidon.

John, the bully, walked up to the student and said, "Dork! You're still messing with those dolls? You're such a-". He didnt get to finish because Nico had punched him so hard in the jaw that there was a loud crack. "There not dolls, they're figurines!" Nico yelled at him, which caught a lot of stares. Nico turned to the student and said, "Africanus Extreme Espansion Deck, huh?". The student nodded, grinning. "I finally got a rare card!" the student exclaimed. "Which one? Zues? Poseidon-" "Hades!" The student cut him off, showing him a card with Hades on it. Nico had a slight smile on his face as he stared at his dad on the card. "Do you have this card?" Nico pulled a Mythomagic card out of his pocket, much to his friends' surprise. The student stared at the card. "Demigod? I never heard of that card." he said. "Lets just say, it was the last card I ever bought, keep it." Nico said as he gave the young boy the card. "Really? Thanks!"

"Uuggghh..." John mumbled. Nico stared down at him. Then he looked at the witnesses around, who were still staring at him, then back at the student. He began walking away, and called over his shoulder, "If anyone asks, he fell..." Nico gestured to John.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I swear I had this as a dream, and Nico just walks away like a boss