Being Batman

Dedication to leovaldezfangirl86 who IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO ACTUALLY REQUESTED but who's cares? Not me, pssh.
*In a parallel universe*
Nico sighed, who knew wearing a suit under your clothes was quite uncomfortable.
Nico was sitting on the edge of the Empire State Building's terrace, he had locked the door, and was now searching the streets of New York for evil.
He had already had caught a burglar who tried to rob a bank.
Been there, done that, Nico thought.
Finally, a shot of dark blasted through the bright city that never sleeps.
"Here we go again," Nico whispered, got up and literally ripped his clothes off to reveal the Batman logo on his chest.
I really hate these tights, Nico thought as he leaped off the building, dissolving into the shadows.
Once Nico felt his feet on another building's roof, he observed the criminal.
Blacks and white striped sweater, blank jeans, and a black ski mask.
Old-School, I like old-school, Old-School's my middle name.
Nico held out a fist, the shadows around him shot out and mimicked his hand motion, like a giant fist (a recently new power of his).
Nico pulled his mask over his face, and tapped mid-air, as the giant mimicking shadow hand tapped the criminal on the shoulder.
The criminal let out a low chuckle, "Cops," he figured. He slowly placed his hands on the back of his head, clearly unaware at what danger was behind him, then slowly turned around.
Without looking, the criminal made Spider-Man (That's for another chapter, Shh!) hand motions and a green vapor sprayed out of his sleeves.
Nico back flipped away from the guy, onto the side of the building, in a cat-like stance.
Nico clicked a button on the left side of his mask, instantly a Batman-Approved gas mask wrapped itself around Nico's face.
Nico launched himself over the side of the building and onto the criminal.
"Batman?!" The man's voice shook with fear.
Nico grabbed the criminal's collar, and slammed him into the concrete floors, knocking the man out.
Huh, that was easy.
Nico pressed a call button on his mask, which contacted the police.
"This is Batman," Nico hated how the mask made his voice raspy.
"Caught another one?" The operator asked, impressed.
"He's out cold, on the roof of a SuddenLink building on [enter random street name that's in New York since the author has no clue what kind of street names there are in NY] street, and-" Nico glanced at the random green vapor around his ankles, "-make sure to tell the officers to bring gas masks."
Nico hung up, then ran off the building, causing his cape to fly in the shape of a bat.
"I am the night!" Nico shouted out to the darkness swarming around him.