Chapter 3 Regrets

What do you think? Please let me know.

Chapter 3 regrets

Zero claps on top of her in a heap of sweat. Feeling he finally let go of some of his lust, Some of his desires. It might not have been with whom He truly wanted it to be with, but it was still good. Knowing that Elena gave her virginity to him Made him feel closer to her. It was something they just gave each other. Zero lays there thinking that Yuki would give that to Kaname. Which burned him inside.

 Zero slides off Elena moving to the side of the bed. Where she just places herself on top of him. She kisses him, Holding him close to her warm body. He knows in a way this was a wrong thing to do. This woman on the side of him, Cared. Really Cared for him. He just took something of hers, She would never get back. Giving it to someone in a way that was unworthy of it. It should have been given to someone who felt the same about her. Not to someone thinking it was someone else laying in bed with him.

Zero felt even more like a monster than before. Looking down at his innocent woman laying next to him, Holding him. 

"What did I do? What the fuck was I thinking? That's right I wasn't thinking. The vampire in me took over. I gave in." Zero thought. CLosing his eyes. Taking a deep breath.

Elena on the other hand, Got her dream Her wish. To sleep with the man, she was madly in love with. That she would give her whole world for. She knew he didn't feel the same. That Yuki was his love, But that wasn't going to stop her, from getting what she wanted. What they just shared. She knew Yuki never had. They both just gave their virginity to each other. IT was at least one thing, they could share. They could have. She was in heaven laying next to this tall slender, sexy man. In her eyes even when he was the biggest dick to her. He was still her everything. She was hoping that now, Maybe he would let her in a little more. Let go of the mean ways. Even if just a bit. It was a lot more than when they started a year ago. Then he wouldn't even talk to her. They were getting somewhere.

In the morning, Elena gets up. Kissing Zero's chest. Wanting more of him. She climbs on top of his body, Kissing his neck and straddling his manhood. He wakes to find her on top of him. Riding him. His thoughts are taken away from the feel of her body. Knowing he was going to try to get her out of his room this morning without incident. He knew that plan was foiled now. She kept going up and down on him. Bringing him to climax. He let her do whatever she wanted, As the feeling felt too good to interrupt. After they both climaxed, her body fell on top of his. Kissing his chest again, moving up to his lips. He feels the passion she has for him. Just in her kisses. Now that the vampire is tamed inside. Zero is his regular self. Feeling he shouldn't have done this with her at all. Regretting it all. Wanting her to leave Just needing to get her out of his room.

"Elena we have to get up. We have to go to class." Zero states. Pushing her off of him, over to the empty side of the bed. So he can get up.

 Elena sees the coldness still there in him. Which brings a tear to her eyes.

 "How could he still be so cold After all that?" She thinks. 

"I am going to go take my shower and get ready for school," Zero says. Leaving her in his bed. Walking to the bathroom.

 Elena sits there hurt and very upset. Now feeling he just used her to get his kicks. It meant nothing to him. She bursts out in tears as she gets up from the bed. Doing her best to locate most of her clothes. Putting on her panties, blouse, and skirt Then her shoes. Just grabbing her uniform jacket and tie Running out the door. Heading back to her own dorm room where she throws herself onto her own bed. Sobbing.

Zero in the shower, feeling remorse. Knowing that what he just did, Was a real dick move. His emotions were now all over the place. He wasn't really ready for a relationship. Yet, he just did a very mature relationship thing with Elena. He knew how she really felt about him. Now that he was able to think. She even knew he was a vampire the whole time. It didn't change her mind about him Or make her hate him. She even let him drink from her not being scared. To be honest from her reactions It seemed to be a turn on. It was so different than being with Yuki. Who he so wanted to touch and make love to. She was just so innocent She had no clue about anything. He always had to hold his feelings back. With Elena, he could be himself. Just was that desire for her? Or just his vampire side needing out. He knew it felt good. He liked her touches and the thought of how she woke him up this morning just made him hard all over again. 

"God, Since when have I turned into a horny teenager?" Zero thought.

 Zero just figured he would stay away from her. He needed time to think. This was all new to him. He had no idea of what he wanted.