CH-4- Frozen heart

JUNGKOOK'S POV

That night I could not sleep.
The thought of Minji haunted my mind. I was scared to go out, thinking that I would end up in her house at night.

(Next morning)
The alarm blasted into my ears. I switched it off and got ready for the hell coming for me : school.
Aye its not hell
Then what is it?
Heaven
Why?
Because an angel lands there.
STOP.TALKING.ABOUT. MINJI.
I didn't mention her name...
You...leave it.

When I reached at dinning table, everyone was already there. We discussed several topics but the conservation in no way turned towards Minji. I guess they know that I am not ready to talk about it.
(At school)
I am sure I came pretty early but Minji was already there reading a god knows what book.
Shall I sit beside her?
YES!!! ITS YOUR PLACE ANYWAY...
Ok ok...don't get hyper.
I sat beside her. But no sooner have I done so, a girl came up to my desk.
Ah! I remember her. She was the one who tried to insult Minji but got busted instead.
Her face was caked in makeup and only god knows how many times she rubbed that red lipstick over her lips. I felt like punching her.
Alright Jungkook do you really hate her just because she insulted Minji?
Its not just. And YES!!
No I hate her because...
Because??
She is annoying.
"Hey can I have your number?" Mrs. Makeup asked in her flirty voice.
"Don't you  have yours ?"
The class 'oo'ed.
Her face grew red with anger. " Its because of Minji right?" This time I got up and said in my scary voice.
"Stay away girl. Everything is not what it looks like." She nodded her head rapidly and dashed out of the class.
Then the teacher entered. She kept on talking about a chapter in english. I was really bored.
"Ok I have assigned a project for you. Here you will have to write a summary of any story. I have already made the pairs." Spoke the teacher.
Minji  ..... I want Minji.
"Jungkook and Minji." Spoke the teacher.
NOOOOO
YESSSSSSSSS

MINJI'S POV

"Jungkook and Minji!"
What? For some unknown reason I am... Happy.
But why?Now I hope I get through this project really fast. But he never spared a glance at me.
Minji don't lose hope. You'll
get along fine!
When the bell rang he was about to leave. But I asked "Hey can we work in the library after school?"
"Yeah ...."
"Um... Do you want me to..."
Think Minji THINK!!
"Pack some...cookies for you? I have them. "
He looked at me and said
"Just because we are doing a project doesn't mean you can be my friend. Stay away."
With that he walked away.
And before I can realize a few tears had already fallen.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I felt my heart clench as I walked away.

You'll regret. I'll never forgive you. What did you do?

MINJI'S POV

I stood at  the rooftop. His words rang in my ears. His eyes were so cold.
I was a fool. I should have never thought that he would be my friend. I was the shool's most unpopular girl. I am thankful that I have Mark by my side. "Don't be sad Minji. I am sorry for what he said. But believe me he loves you."
It was Jimin. He smiled at me.
" I heard your conversation with him. He is afraid of getting close to people because he thinks he will hurt them. But Minji, please don't leave him. After a terrible accident, he became cold to everyone. "
"What happened?"
"Minji that's what you have to find. But all I can say is...
After the accident his heart was... "
"Broken?"
"Frozen."

(: