Twenty Four

Pang's POV

"Stop looking at me like that."

"Why? What's wrong with me looking at you like this?"

I crossed my eyebrows but he just smirks at me. I am loving him the way he is.

"If you're just playing around with my feelings please stop it now. I am afraid if I fall too deep I won't let you go anymore."

"Do that. Don't let me go."

He touches my face and that send chills all over me. If he is really playing around with me I don't know what to do. Deeper and deeper I am falling inlove with him now, I don't know when did it start but I can't stop it now. I am looking at him and I don't know what gotten into me I just found myself on top of him while kissing him hard.

I didn't get rejected because he kisses me back with the same intensity. Moments later he flips our position I put my arms around his neck then pulled him closer someone moaned but I don't know if it's me or him all I know is that I am enjoying this so much. He kisses my cheeks down to my neck and I felt him biting the same spot and that gives pleasure to me somehow.

"Hhhmmm."

I didn't able to suppressed my moan when his hand started to play with my nipple. Shit! I don't know anything about this thing but I am starting to act like a pervert because of what he is doing.

His kisses went down and down until he reaches it. I put my hand to my mouth in order to stop myself from cussing. He take his time there until he returned in kissing my lips. His hands started to find his ways there, I massage his back giving him the same sensation.

--

"Pang?"

"Yes, Ohm?"

He is looking at my neck so I suddenly touches it.

"Did you have a sound sleep last night?"

"Y-Yes."

He nodded.

"I have a Fly swatter, don't be shy to borrow it okay? You have so many mosquito bites."

I heard a laugh from the side as I saw Claire stood up and walk in our place.

"You don't fail to amuse me, Ohm. You are a consistent idiot. Do you know what Pang needs right now? It's this."

She handed me a tube and my eyebrows crossed because I don't know what it is.

"What's this, Claire?"

"Concealer. It'll help you to hide your hickeys. Right, Wave?"

I felt my blood come rush to my face as I felt burn in that area. Our classmates look at us then started to laugh, I consciously held my neck as I felt them look at it and somehow embarrased because of the fact that I forgot about it.

"Thanks for the concern Claire but I am afraid it won't be enough---Oh. I forgot I put some to invisible place so he is good."

What Wave says didn't help me good. My classmates continued to laugh and I just wanted to disappear this instance. Good save Mr. Pom walked in the room with wonders in his face.

"You all look happy. Pang? Are you sick? You are red all over."

He smiled at me and my classmates burst into laughters again. Not also you Mr. Pom!?

"Sir. He is perfectly fine, especially last night."

Claire added. I didn't intend to but I unconsciously put my head down to my table because of embarrassment.

"Ah. Pang is so cute!"

___________