chapter 3

Tisha is short, a bit shorter than me, although she's much older, maybe about 5'2, with a thick body, large, full breast, wide hips, a round butt, strong arms and calves. Let's just say She have all the good features and look very much like the short cute ones you don't mess with or else she'll beat your ass. She has long permed black hair, thick neatly cut eyebrows and nice white straight teeth that compliments her bright smile that spreads across her face as she approached me.
"Hey Dia, what's up?" She asks me. She calls me Dia when she don't wanna say my full name or is trying to speak quickly. " Hey Tisha, I'm ok, a bit bored tho, what's up with you?"
"Actually I wanna talk to you about this guy I like to see.." She squils. "Let's go over to that bench by the tree."

"His name is Tyson, he's the guy with the white t-shirt standing over by the conference room." She went on. I looked over and notice the boy she's referring to but it's hard to see much details Since he's facing the other direction as he speaks with some guys.
"He's cute.... and got nice dimples... and a cute smile..and sexy arms...and he's cute...and has a nice smile...." She went on and on. " HAhaha ok Tish I think I got the point he's hot as fuck! " I shook my head as I laughed at the way Tisha talked about the guy. Her smile stretches from ear to ear and her eyes glimmer. She was falling for the guy and she hadn't even spoken to him yet. "He don't seem so tall either, you all would be perfect for each other." I joked and She blushed and punched my right arm. "Ouch! But it's true, you all are maybe same height or he's an inch taller, hahaha. I think you should get to know him, he seems nice." I winked at her. "What ever Dia," she blushed. "Why don't you start seeing Pete? He likes you you know..." I turned to her not so surprised by her statement. "Nahhh, I know he likes me but, he don't seem like my boyfriend type, I don't like him in that way."
I looked around lost in my thoughts. Wondering how the rest of the week was gonna turn out. Then I saw a soccer ball in some grass next to the kitchen so I stood up to get it. "Hey Tish, wanna play some tac tics? There's a ball over there" I pointed out as I walked to it. "Ok, I'm bored anyways," she said pushing up her shoulders.  A few minutes into it and Jesse and Jacelyn joined us, followed by Pete and some other guy, then Tyson. I flicked my eyes to Tisha playfully pushing up my eyebrows a few times, and we both burst out with laughter then turned back to the ball. Soon there was a large circle of boys and a few girls playing tac tics.
At some point I found myself looking at the guys in the circle and mentally judging them one by one. Tall, weird, nice dimples, nice hair, ugly, too short, too much beard, cute but look younger... Already have a girlfriend, too many girls after you...nope..uh uh...not you either. Then suddenly I snapped back to reality when I noticed the ball was coming straight at me. I quickly eyed it controlled and passed it to a random person within the circle. Then turn to look at who passed it on the first place, and I froze for a second.
Damn... he was cute, not just cute, but handsome, sexy... Mmmmm better than all I had seen so far, but that's the thing, I hadn't seen him there before. Unless he just came or maybe I just hadn't noticed. His hair looked freshly cut, eyes bright, thick, dark but neatly shaped brows, large nose and nice soft kissable lips... Omg.. am I day dreaming?! I mentally screamed. My eyes traveled down his body tracing all his masculinity. He wore a hrms that fitted tight on his biceps, and left it unbuttoned revealing the black tank top he wore under. He completed his dressing with a faded blue knee length jeans, the excess of his waist belt hanging down the middle and a black and white ankle length converse shoe.
Damn....was all I could say in my mind. As I noticed his head turning in my direction I quickly looked away and exhaled. Omg he almost caught me.. hehe...I giggled to my self. What's wrong with me? One look at a guy and I'm daydreaming and giggling oh Lord, I mentally slapped my face trying not to think about his sexiness.
Suddenly the ball hit my sheen and I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up to see Mr hot stuff smiling at me and I blushed like a little girl so I turned away and passed the ball to someone else. Some time later, someone suggested that we played a small  soccer game, with small goals, boys against girls and we did.... It was very fun and exciting even if the girls lost as expected, but the guys had a hard time winning.