Tani Hatake

Tani Hatake!

Name: Tani Hatake Age Pre- Shippuden: 12-14Shippuden Age: 20-22Family: Kakashi HatakeClan:  Hatake Clan Village: Hidden Rain Village, She lives in the outskirts of the rain Village

Name: Tani Hatake
Age Pre- Shippuden: 12-14
Shippuden Age: 20-22
Family: Kakashi Hatake
Clan: Hatake Clan
Village: Hidden Rain Village, She lives in the outskirts of the rain Village.
Gender: Female.
Sexuality: Straight
Looks: Tani is light tan woman with long mid back length light blonde hair. Tani has a large chest and a medium size behind.

Outfits:
Everyday non ninja outfit: Tani's every day non ninja outfit is a white and blue floral jumpsuit/ Romper.

Ninja outfit 1: A long sleeve black crop top with High waisted black leggings. Her ninja outfit has small diamond sequins all over.

Ninja Outfit 2: Tani's Second and final ninja outfit is a seer fishnet top with High waisted camouflage Pants.

Ninja outfit when undercover/ Spying (AKA Hidan's favorite outfit): Tani is known for her spying, she tends to lean towards the revealing outfits to get what she wants out of men.

Height: Tani is 5'1 Personality:Tani is a little flirty, she's playful, easygoing, lazy, Laid back

Height: Tani is 5'1
Personality:Tani is a little flirty, she's playful, easygoing, lazy, Laid back.
Likes: To read, cook, watch clouds, water flowers. Naps.
Dislikes: Annoying people, loud people, Controlling people.
Friends: Konan, Hinata, Itachi, Gaara
Enemies/ Rivals: Saara, Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura, Ino
Jutsu & Abilities: She's a great Genjutsu user, just stare into her eyes and you'll be under her spell.
Crush + Akatsuki crush: Shikamaru, Gaara, Sai, Deidara, Hidan
Dream: Her dream is to be recognized as herself not as her fathers or brothers shadow.
Other: Tani allies herself with the Akatsuki after her mother was killed by her fathers enemies.

SMUT
Kinks: Dirty talk(is that a kink?)
Sub/ Dom: Sub
Experience level: 5, She has some experience in that department but wouldn't classify as an expert.
Turn ons: Hair pulling, teasing, long make out sessions.
Turn offs: Blood play, bitting, being whipped.

Modern;
Name; Tani Hatake
Age; 20-22
Family; Kakashi Hatake
Job; Tani currently works as a stripper.
Dream; She wants to be know as Tani, not Kakashi's sister, she wants to be a cook. She hopes that she can give up her stripping life for the better.
Friends; The Akatsuki, Hinata, Ino
Enemies; Sakura, Temari
Backstory; Tani was raided by her mother not knowing who the rest of her family was, her life wasn't easy, her mother was hardly there so one day she decided to run away and work at a bar, when she was of age she started to perform at the bar.