Chapter 1: The Dream

We were on the beach alone, finally, when he suddenly started to gaze in my eyes. I asked him why he was looking at me, but he had no response. As he leaned in for a kiss, a down pour of rain came on. As soon as we found shelter in an old shack, he put is arm around me. I didn't know what to do, I haven't had my first kiss yet. I tried to distract us, but he just kept whispering such romantic things. All he would say was "your eyes sparkle when the sunset hits them" and "the birds may sing, but they are nothing compared to your voice." I was flattered, but I knew it was the wrong thing. Again, he leaned in for a kiss, but before we touched lips my STUPID alarm woke me up. I was super close to having my first kiss, but of course it wasn't real. He was so sweet, every night I pray I will see him again. Who can forget those big beautiful brown eyes and gorgeous lips with luscious hair?! When I looked at the date it was the weekend so my best friend, Amber A.K.A my Chica, and I could hang out.

She was shocked by my dream as we were causally walking down the mall strip. I know most of my visualizations come true,but I was kind of on edge about this one. As the day continued we began to discuss her relationship with Tommy and my crush, other than Mikey. She knew that I was attracted to Nix. As soon as she started to talk about him, I jumped with joy at the sound of his name. I mentioned that he likes someone else, but she constantly said the way he looks at me is something so unique. In my mind I wasn't good enough for him.