Chapter 4

I got home from school knowing I had to be quick so I could go to Harry's house to explain everything to him. I don't expect much from this but I'm hoping he won't be that rude to me, plus after that I have to head to Ash's place to tell him the deal is off.

Can't wait to see his face when he realises his plans won't work.

I put away my schoolbag and got out of my bedroom, heading downstairs to find my brother sitting on the couch watching tv. I greet him, not having time to say anymore since my time is limited.

I had to make it to Ash's house on time, I just hope I'll have the ability to do so since Harry could end up beating to a pulp.

"Bye Greg, I'll be right back" I rushed out getting out of the house and begining to walk to Harry's house which was down the street.

I remembwr going there everyday after school just to chill and play Fifa. It's astonishing how a few days ago Harry was my best friend out of all the boys and now I was his worst enermy. I was someone he hated just because I informed him about my true self, trusting him fo accept me and not change the way he treated me. I guess that was wishful thinking.

I arrived at Harry's house and rang the door bell; something out of place since I usually just barge in, this was once my second home.

The door knob turned and the door opened revealing Mrs Styles looling like she was heading out. As she saw me, she sent a glare my way. I was confused, she was like my second mom and this was the first time she ever gave me that look. What had Harry told him?

"Hey Anne, is Harry home" I asked with a smile, hoping to lighten the mood since it was really tense.

"Yes he is, but i doubt he'd want to see you filthy queer. People like you disgust me Niall and I don't ever want to see you in my house. This is the last time I'll ever let you set foot in my house. Harry's in his room" after that shocking and heart breaking rant she got out of the house to her car and backed out of the driveway.

I got into the familiar house, looking around knowing I'll never get to see it again after this day. I walked up the stairs to Harry's room and heard music playing from up there.

Harry was an amazing singer and to top it off he played the piano and wrote some of the best songs I've ever heard. I used to be the only one he felt comfortable to play and sing his new songs in front of.

*That should be me, holding your hand

That should be me, making you laugh

That should be me, this is so sad

That should be me, that should be me

The music rang throughout the house making me want to stop and listen more, but time wasn't my friend at the moment. Ash clearly told me to come to his house at 18:00 and if I was a minute late he would punish me.

I has searched BDSM online and the results were shocking.I don't get how someone could enjoy getting punished, submitting to someone etc.

Once Harry stopped singing I knocked on his door. He growned and mumbled a "come in" and I opened the door. My eyes were immediately glued to his bare chest and then his glorious abs that I so despirately wanted to touch.

"What the fuck are you doing here? To check me out?" He barked making me flinch. Telling him was going to be so hard, I don't even know why I bothered.

"I'm sorry Harry, I just came here to tell you something important to me, then I'll be out of here. Just pleqse hear me out" I muttered slightly giving him my puppy dog eyes. He used to not be able to give in when I used them. Hopefully it still works.