Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

I walked into the school building the next morning already dreading the day. When I entered the parking lot I saw Harry leaning against his car full on flirting with Whitney who also happened to be his ex's best friend. I always knew Harry was low but I never thought he'd stoop as low as going for Whitney. She was a slut to say the least.

I walked inside the school building to my locker, trying to forget about the view of Harry and Whitney. As stupid as it sounds, I would like to be Whitney at the moment, just so I could have Harry accept me for who I am.

I don't get how Harry could accept a slut and be disgusted by me.

"Morning mate" Liam's voice called as he walked towards me while I took my textbooks out of the locker.

"What's up" I asked eyeing him knowing he had something to say.

Liam looked at me by the corner of his eyes and sighed contently "Are you really dating Ash?"

"I - Yeah" I answered looking away not meeting his eyes. I know he'd know something's up but I didn't think he'd actually ask me about it. He wasn't one to middle people's business.

"Are you really?" He askes once again, his tone firm that for a moment I was actually scared of telling him lies, but I knew it was the only way to keep my secret.

"Yes, what do you want me to say Liam" I found myself snapping at my best mate. He shook his head before walking away, not even saying bye.

I sighed before walking to class, thinking about what just happened with Liam. It was rediculous that I couldn't tell him the truth, I know that, but I'm just scared that it would get to Harry.

Making Harry jealous is still part of the plan, at least I could also benefit from his.

Me and Liam never fought. The last time we fought was when I spilled sauce on his favorite t-shirt and that was months ago.

"Hey boyfriend" a deep voice said beside me, the person invading my personal space. I turned my head to be met by bright blue eyes of my boyfriend. It felt so foreign to think that of Ash.

I looked at him giving him a flat expression before answering"Hey mate"

"Niall I'm not just a mate to you anymore. Get that inside your fucking head" his tone was threatening. This was the first time he's been so rude to me. I have a felling I have to get used to this.

"O-Okay" I stuttered before walking a little faster, trying to get to class before he did to get a seat with someone so I didn't have to sit with him.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He asked with the same tone making me shrudder at the thought of him catching up with me.

My thoughts were interrupted by a large rough hand gripping my wrist making me whimper in pain "I'm sorry Ash, please let go"

"Shup up you fucker. I treat you well and you piss me off? Or are you trying to get your boyfriend mad enough so that he'd tie you up tonight? You like bdsm?"

I looked at him feeling my eyes fill with tears as he applied more pressure to my wrist."Tonight? Bdsm?"

"Eager are we? Crying because you can't wait for me to tie you up, put a big butt plug inside you, give you a little spanking and then fuck you?"

It was then I figured that Ash may be sick. What kind of sane person would say that?

"No" I whispered. I knew saying this wouldn't stop him from actually doing it but I was willing to say no, trying could help.

"The thing is Niall, you have no say in this. Whether you like it or not, I'm fucking you tonight, bondage style." He muttered before walking away, but not before giving me a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

*****

"Mr Horan, nice of you to join us" the teacher said not looking away from her papers. I muttered a sorry before walking to sit with Liam, planning on apologising.

"Where have you been mate? I almost had to work with Whitney for the pair classwork" he asked like he didn't remember the past events. Well I guess he forgave me then.

"Oh I-I-I was doing that" I stuttered and Liam narrowed his eyes and looked at me sternly.

"Niall please just tell me the truth, I promise I won't tell. I could help." he pleaded and I found myself giving in. He's my best mate, don't blame me.

"Okay fine Liam, I'll tell you at lunch" I murmured pretending to be concentrated on the teacher who was glaring at our direction.

Lunch came and I found myself panicking. I knew Liam wouldn't tell unlike Harry, but what he might make me do scares me. What if he too blackmailed me into doing something once he knows why Ash is my boyfriend.

Oh god I'd have to tell him about my crush for Harry. I don't think I can do this.

"Stop freaking out Niall" Liam pleaded as he sat down beside me at the outside garden where we agreed to have lunch, away from anyone.

"Well what I'm about to tell you might freak you out" I uttered looking down and burying my face in my hands.

"Talk" he demanded, not saying anything more. Guess he was eager to find out.

I told him all of it, how I liked Harry and how Ashton wad blackmailing me to date him to keep my secret. By the end of it he was furious, too furious for my comfort.

"Don't do it Niall" he pleaded once more, asking me not to give into Ash's blackmailing.

Liam didn't seem to get what I would lose if Harry ever found out. I would lose Harry's respect, he would be even more disgusted with me and would end up bullying me with his hurtful words.

"No, I would lose too much" I moaned trying to get him to stop and just let this go. I couldn't risk this.

He looked at me blankly "Like what? Tell me one thing and I'll let this go"

I sighed in relief knowing once I let him know he'd leave me alone " I would lose Harry's friendship and, and uh" I found myself thinking out it. What else?

Harry was already bullying me, he was still disgusted, and what gave me the idea that I still had Harry's respect?

"And nothing Niall. Harry's friendship is all you would lose and if you do think about it, you two aren't exactely friends right now" he advised and I found myself thinking about it.

Of course Harry would end up hating me and being disgusted with me even more if he knew but honestly he wasn't treating me like a friend at the moment.

"And also imagine Harry hearing you slept with your so called boyfriend. Wouldn't that make him more 'disgusted' by you?"

The more Liam talked the more I realised how stupidly I'd been handling this situation. Imagine if hadn't talked to Liam and ended up sleeping with insane guy, only to end up with Harry hating me even more.

"Thank you mate, you give the best advice" I said with a smile.

"I know I'm the best" he boasted jokingly making me chuckle. We spent the rest of lunch at the garden, with me not wanting to face either Harry or Ashton.