Chapter 4 - Welcome To Your Super Quantum Unit Intel Processor

(A/N: it is now canon that michael mell has two moms, so this is going to be in the story)

Jeremy's POV:

"Where the hell could he be?"

Jeremy had been trying to get a hold of Michael since he ran out of the lunchroom the day before. He tried calling him, texting him, but all he got in response was "I can't talk right now." like all of the automated messages you give someone when you can't pick up the phone.

Jeremy tried getting a hold of Michael's Moms, but they were out of town on some business trip, and Michael wasn't even home when Jeremy tried to go see him. He couldn't figure out what to do.

Christine had even started helping to look for Michael. She figured that if Jeremy was worrying about Michael so much, he must be very important to Jeremy, so she wants to help as much as she can. (A/N: christine is not evil in this book, she's still a cinnamon roll like she is in the canon version)

Jeremy tried everything he could think of, down to asking all of his friends where Michael is. Jeremy was about to cry. He hoped that Michael wasn't doing anything to hurt himself.

<Switch POV>

Michael's POV:

Michael was sitting at home on his bed with his hoodie tied around his waist. He stared at the Squip sitting on his nightstand and his can of Mountain Dew next to it. Michael knew that this was wrong.

He looked at his clock. 11:56 PM. Nighttime already? He should probably start to get ready for bed. He hung up his hoodie in his closet in its normal spot, and eyed the pill. He got dressed for bed, he eyed the pill. He went to brush his teeth, and came back and eyed the pill. As soon as he laid down, turned off the light, and was about to take his glasses off, he finally gave in.

Michael sat up, grabbed the Squip and put it in his mouth, drank a half a can of Mountain Dew, and laid back down. Until it started.

Michael now knows why he could hear screaming in the mall that day Jeremy bought his Squip. A major headache hit him like a ton of bricks, like he was about to come out of his skull.

Please excuse some mild discomfort.

Michael screamed a couple of times, his hands clutching the sides of his head.

Access Procedure Initiated.

Michael didn't know what to do. He felt like his head would explode if this went on any longer.

Accessing: Neural Memory.

Just a bit more, Michael thought through the pain.

Accessing: Muscle Memory:

C'mon, he begged.

Access Procedure Complete

The pain stopped very quickly, and a glowing blue figure appeared in front of him. Michael looked up slowly, wondering if it was too good to be true.

"Hello Michael." The figure boomed. "It's been so long." It smiled eerily. "We're going to have so much fun."

And with that, Michael collapsed and fell asleep.

[=][=][=]
Word Count: 516
(sorry this is so short lmao)