Our little girl~ Robert Downey Jr

Y/N: Your name
Y/D/N: Your daughters name

Screaming.
Seemed pretty frightening at first, but then you realized it was y/d/n crying in the middle of the night.

You and Robert have been married for 7 years. Four years ago you had a daughter named y/d/n, she was four years old And right now was crying in the middle of the night.

You groaned as you heard her scream.
You flipped over to see your husband completely knocked out and snoring.

You were so tired that you didn't want to wake up, but you didn't want her to continue screaming and crying. So you attempted to get out of bed, until you felt something grab your waist.

"I'll get her." Robert, who was very exhausted, volunteered.

You faintly smiled. You were so tired that you couldn't even open your eyes.

Robert got up and went into your daughters room.

Ten minutes past and Robert still hasn't come back to bed. You were wondering where he was.
You forced yourself to get out of bed and find him.

You went to your daughter's room too see Robert holding her tight while she is fast asleep in his arms.
You smiled, 'what a great husband' you thought.

You walked over to Robert and put your hand on his shoulder resting your chin on your hands, which was on top of his shoulder.

"Sweetie, y/d/n is asleep now." You said.

"I know, but she's my little girl. And I can't put her back to bed. I just wanna hold her forever"

You chuckled as you watched y/d/n yawn.
She opened her eyes and looked at you.
"Mommy!" She laughed.
You and Robert laughed with her, "honey go to sleep now ok?"

She shook her head, "but I had a nightmare! You and daddy were gone!!!" She explained.

You frowned, "fine. You can sleep with us tonight" you said as you kissed her nose.

"Yay!! Mommy and daddy!!" She clapped.

Robert laughed and kissed her forehead. "Ok let's go. I'm tired as shit right now."

You smacked Robert's arm.
"Language." You firmly said.
"Yes captain." He fake saluted.

Y/d/n giggled.

Robert placed y/d/n onto your guys bed. She sleep in the middle of you two and fell asleep shortly after.
Robert looked at you from over your daughters head and Whispered, "I love you."
You smiled. "I love you too"

Robert reached over, and pecked your lips.

"Eww" your daughter said.
"Go to sleep."

~Sweet dreams~

A/N: Yee haw! Another snazzy story. I'm so sick rn but I decided to write :,). Also, I decided to also add marvel characters into this one shot book 🤷🏻‍♀️ bc why not.