Curse

<One Shot Story by Champinoy>

_______________________________________________________________________________

When I was young our housemaid Ate Cora tells me a story everyday. Even before I sleep she keeps on telling me stories.

One day I decided to ask her if she knew some horror story.

"Ate Cora, can you please tell me some horror story?"

"Ok, but promise me not to tell this to anyone."

"Ok I promise."

Then we both sit on the couch on our living room. 

"My mother told me this story once and it realy scared me."

I tried not to be scared but I ask her first if that is true or not. She just smiled at me and started to narrate her story

This happened when the spanish came here in the Philippines. There was a small barrio in a city here in the Philippines. 

One day a Spanish girl bump a old man carrying a bayong. The Spanish girl didn't apologize to the old man instead she just shout on it.

"Holy Shit look what have you done you destroy my new shirt."

"I'm so sorry miss."

"Dont you dare touch me, Stupid man."

"Is that your real attitude, you're the one who bumps you must apologize."

"A-apologize do you think im that stupid old man."

"You don't want to apologize then I will put a curse on you let's see who will suffer a lot."

The old man whisper's something that the spanish girl can't here it. The girl is so afraid on the man. She just ignore it and keep on walking home.

After 2 days the Spanish girl heard the news that the old man was found dead on his house. The Spanish girl was still thinking on the curse that the old man told to her due to her excessive fear about the curse.

She told to her bestfriend about the old man and the curse that he puts on the spanish girl. After 2 days the Spanish girl heard the news that her bestfriend found dead on it's house.

She was really shock about what happened on her bestfriend the doctor's and police didn't know what is the cause of her dead. She remebers the old man again.

She told the story again to her boyfriend and just like her bestfriend 2 days after he told the story to her boyfriend. Her boyfriend also died.........

The Spanish girl don't know what to do so she decided to live the town and stay away from anyone until she passed away.....

"That was a real creepy story Ate Cory but what does the curse state."

"It's good for you if I won't tell you ok."

After the story I began thinking what does the curse really state.

It was 10 o'clock in the morning when I feel someone looking at me infront of the window in my room because Im too scared to know I just ignore it and sleep again.

In my dream I saw a woman crying beside a tree I tried to ask her what happened but I was shock to saw a woman that has a skull face she tried to hold me and she began whispering something on my ear..........

But I was awakened by Ate Cora. It was 4 o'clock in the morning and Im glad that ate Cora heard me shouting.

"Its ok your just dreaming."

"Ate Cora I dream of a woman with a skull face and she whispers something on my ear."

"What does she say?"

I whisper it on my Ate Cora's ear so that mom will not hear us.

I saw Ate Cora's face was at shock.

"No way............"

Ate Cora suddenly stand up and looked on the window.

I also looked at the window and surprised to what I've seen 

It's the girl with a skull face looking at us.........

We hurriedly went downstairs we was shock that the girl was on the end of the stairs she point at Ate Cora and said.

"You're next."

I saw Ate Cora's face at shock after that the girl disappeared. I ask ate cora what does the girl said. She explained to me that the girl told the curse to me on my dreams. If I told it to anyone that person will die after 2 days. I was shock that I remember. I told Ate Cora about that so that means......

after 2 days Ate Cora passed away............

The cursed indicate that "Who ever know this cursed you will die after 2 days, to avoid this curse pass it to anyone so that your lufe will be safe..

 It's your choice if you want to live or not

Start spreading this

The End...

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoy it vote and comment please 

^^