Thank god

[Friday]

{Let’s keep in mind it was Wednesday when Daniel and Alana…. Yeah you know did things…}

[4:30 PM]

{Alana’s POV}
I haven’t been to school since Wednesday. I wanted to avoid any awkward confrontation.

 Between Micah and I, or Daniel and I. Once again I messed up our date by getting detention.  \

How was I just gonna explain to him. “Yeah I didn’t return your calls because I was with Daniel that night losing my virginity.” That’s awkward low down dirty crap like forreal.

I had Jacynda cover for me and tell people I came down with the flu. Knowing Daniel he’d come and check on me.

That’s why Jacynda (If you don’t know Jacynda is Jah-sin-dah) let me stay at her house and has been bringing me my assignments. I got everything without having to be present for the lesson.

Cause that’s what real niggas do. XD

Anyways I was waiting for Jacynda to get back home so I could tell her the news. I took a pregnancy test and went from there.

I was sitting on here couch watching a recorded episode of Single Ladies. I was laughing and enjoying myself when the front door opened.

“Lana I’m home.” Jacynda’s voice rang throughout the house. I hopped off the couch excitedly and rushed over to her. 

My smile was wiped away when someone was behind her. It was Jacob

Ugh what does he want he always seems to be around. He’s like Daniel.

“What’s he doing here?” I asked my voice sounded harsh and I did mean for it to be.

Jacynda let out a sigh. “Be nice to him.” She said

I rolled my eyes and pulled her to the side. I lowered my voice to a whisper because I didn’t believe that he wasn’t trying to listen

“What does it say?”  She asked me.

“Negative.” I said smiling. I wasn’t and Daniel better be lucky because if I was I’d kill him on his front porch.

She jumped up all happy. “Now you can go home.” My smile faded.

“Well fuck you too.” I said as we both laughed.

I walked past Jacob and walked upstairs to Jacynda’s guest room and grabbed my stuff I had left my car at home to make it look like I was there sick.

When I turned back around with my stuff in my hand Jacob was standing at the doorway. I payed no attention to him, putting the rest of my stuff in my bag.

Now I have to go back to my lonely ass house and sit there. Gosh I need to get out today I can see if I can go somewhere today with Jasmine maybe we go to the mall. I need to find a job down here.

I don’t need one though I have enough money wired into my account not too much though just enough to buy groceries.

“I know you love him.” Jacob said interrupting my thoughts.

I screwed my face up. “Love who?” I asked confused.

“Daniel.” He said looking up from his phone. This boy must be delusional. Oh wait he thought he had a chance with Jacynda too he is delusional.

“Look I know we’re not friends but you can still talk to me. I don’t know what I did to make you just hate me.” He said giving a slight smile.

“Don’t take it to personal Perez I hate everyone you gotta get on my good side.” I said telling the truth. I automatically hate everyone I meet.