mads 41

Madison's POV

I sigh as I look into the mirror looking at what I was wearing.

"Where to babe?"

"Where to babe?". Cameron asks smiling. "No where, I'm just going to meet with a friend at a cafe". I say, I mean I am going to see a friend, but that friend is ethan.

"Ok, be careful". He says pecking my lips. I smile slightly and walk away. Don't get me wrong, cameron is a good guy but he isn't what I want, and i want Ethan.

I cry everyday thinking of him. I just hate to admit it. I'm not using Cameron to get over Ethan. I love cameron but I just love Ethan a little more.

But what he did hurt me, I could never forgive Ethan for what he did. I start my engine and drive to the cafe. Where Ethan was waiting.

By the time I knew it, I was already at the cafe. I park and turn off the engine. I grip the steering wheel and sigh. I don't want to see him.

I swear I'll cry, every time I look at him, it reminds me how much I love him. Covering my face, I rush out my car and speed walk inside the cafe.

I look around and I spot him, ethan. It's been months, he's muscular, his hair is longer. My heart beated loudly with every step I walk closer.

He was reading the menu, he looks up at me as if he's seen a ghost. "I'm not dead you know". I say playing it cool and sat in front of him.

"I'm just surprised you actually came". He smiles putting the menu down. I give him a small smile and look at the menu myself.

We sat there in silence. The waiter comes and we give her our orders. "So, how's life?". I ask trying to break the uncomfortable silence.

"It could be better, if you were in it". He says whispering the last part, I just pretended I didn't hear it. "How about yours?". He asks.

"It could also be better, how about love life?". I ask sipping my cup of water. "This is where we need to talk". He says and I scoff.

"What is there to talk about?". I ask sarcastically.