mads 70

Madison's POV

"I'm so happy for you mads". Alissa cried. "What if Ethan doesn't wasn't it?! What if he wants ne to get an abortion?!". I cried.

"don't be dumb Madison! If course he's going to want it! If he doesn't then I'm going to beat the shit out of him and you're going to live with me and I'll helo you raise the miracle!". She says.

"Aww Lissa! You'd do that?!". I say crying harder. She nods and I smile. "I love you best friend". I say hugging her.

"And I love you too, now when sre you going to tell Ethan?". She asks.

"Not soon". I sighed. "Well, what about grayson?". She asked. "That's a good idea, what if I tell mine and his family? And he'd be the only one that doesn't know?". I ask.

"That's a good idea, but to be on the safe side, maybe him first". She says and I nod.

"I'm going to tell Gray." I say. "you can't tell anybody Lissa, not even banks". I say. She nods and I sigh.
____________________________________

"What's up mads?". Grayson says entering mine and Ethans house. Me and Alissa look at each other and she nods.

"Well Grayson, I have to tell you something". I start. "Ok?". He says getting a little worried.

"Is everything okay?". He asks. I start tearing up and he pulls me into a hug .

"Did Ethan do anything to you?! Do you want me to kick his ass!?". He asks getting angry.

"No he did nothing!". I say reassuringly. "He obviously did something". Alissa says and I give her the death stare.

"Well then what's up? ". He asks. "Um, Grayson I'm pregnant". I say.

His jaw drops and he lifts me up from my feet. "I'm going to be an uncle!". He says excited.

I laugh and smile. "Omg does my brother know?!". He asked. "No, you're the second one, Alissa's the first". I say.

"Yup!". Alissa says sticking her tongue out at grayson. "Shut up Lissa!". He says and we laugh.

"You can't tell anybody gray". I said seriously. "it's a surprise for everyone else". I say and he nods.

"I promise". He says.