I Love You (Jack Johnson)

I'm Alana McCullough. I'm 18 and have a twin sister called Niamh. We live in the UK but are in America for a year to see if we actually want to stay here and live. Me and Niamh are the same height. We are 5ft 4. We don't look like each other though. I'm Blonde haired with Blue eyes and Niamh is Brown haired with Blue eyes. Our eyes are from our dad.

"Alana!" Niamh shouted.

"Yes Nevo?" I asked as I walked into her room in our rented apartment.

"Magcon today!" Niamh screamed jumping up and down!

"I'm actually looking forward to it! I mean we get to meet them! See them be the goofballs they are in person. This is just too good to be true!" I replied jumping up and down.

"Carter though! I get to meet my fav! You are taking the photos! Cause I know you won't fuck the photo up." Niamh said laughing.

"Jack Johnson though man! I mean he's perfect. How can one person be that perfect?" I asked opening up twitter on my phone.

@alanamc123 : Magcon to see my main Bæ with the twin @niamhmc123 bring it on!✌️

Niamh's phone beeped indicating my tweet came through to her phone. We each have out personal twitter which we don't fangirl on. We do post photos of the boys and say at few things about them. We just don't fangirl. We do that on our fan accounts.

You could say our personal accounts are more popular than our fan accounts. I mean all our friends follow us and most of the people that we went to school follow us. I'm fortunate enough to have Jack&Jack following me too. Niamh has Carter and Jack Gilinsky following her.

"Alana! Your tweet! Rtd by Carter and Johnson! Girl! They know we are coming!" Niamh shouted.

I checked my phone and saw that they did rt my tweet. And not only that but Carter followed me.

"Niamh! Carter! Followed me!" I said looking at her jumping up and down.

"Johnson just followed me!" Niamh said screaming.

I looked at my phone! We need to get changed!

"Nevo! We need to get changed! We're leaving in an hour man!" I shouted leaving the room.

I walked into my room and walked to the walk-in wardrobe and pulled out a pair of high-waisted pair of shorts and a crop top with daisies all over it. I grabbed a pair of white converse and a pair of socks with frills on them.

I done my usual make-up and done a fishtail in my hair. I smiled in the mirror and left my room making sure I had my phone and the case that chargers your phone for you.

I headed towards Niamh's room and looked at what she was wearing. She's wearing the same as me. Her top has sunflowers on it though. That's the only difference.

"Ready?" I asked as she stood up from the desk she was sat at doing her makeup.

"Yup! Let's go! It's only a few minute walk from here." Niamh said looking at me.

I nodded my head and walked down the stairs and out the door.