Part 2

When me and Niamh got to the venue we saw how many people there was there. I wonder if any of our online fandom friends are here.

We joined the line and decided to tweet a selfie on our fan accounts.

"Alana. Look. The boys! It's Hayes!" Niamh yelled.

Only Niamh! I laughed at her. What can I say. Us McCullough's sure do know how to be weird!

Soon the doors opened and we all made our way in. We all walked towards the stage so the lads could be introduced by Mahogany. Then if I'm not mistaken we get to meet them. I plan on meet Jack last. That way I'm not shaking as much when I meet the others.

"Niamh! Front row! Let's go!" I shout running towards the stage.

"Alana! Slow down you fool! It's hard enough to keep up with you when you walk!" Niamh shouted trying to keep up with me.

I got my camera out and took a photo of the stage so I could show anyone that I'm friends with how close we were to the boys. I don't have many people on my Facebook. Just family and me and Niamh's close friends.

Mahogany came out on stage so I hit the record button and let the camera roll I was so excited that I never actually heard what was being said until I heard Jacobs name being called and him running out on stage waving.

"Cameron Dallas!"

"Nash Grier!"

"Taylor Caniff!"

"Hayes Grier!"

"Carter Reynolds!"

"Shawn Mendes!"

"Aaron Carpenter!"

"Matt Espinosa!"

Everyone was screaming and shouting. Niamh had went mental when Carter was called to come on stage. Only Jack&Jack left!

"Jack Gilinsky!"

"Last but not least! Jack Johnson!"

Jack ran on stage and only me and Niamh screamed when he came on. I stopped the camera and looked up at Jack. He looked hurt. I looked to Niamh and she was looking at me upset.

"I'll be right back." I said walking towards the closet security guard.

"Hello. I'm a Jack Johnson girl and seeing him stand there hurt cause he only got two girls screaming kills me. You don't think I can go up and give him a hug?" I asked looking at the security man.

"Of course. Do you want me to hold your camera for you?" He asked.

"Yes please. Can you keep it on me and Jack? I'm recording for my own DVD. It's like a little memory DVD that only I'll have." I said handing him my camera and hitting record.

I undone the barrier and walked to the stage. I jumped up onto the stage and looked over to Niamh. She hasn't even noticed yet. She's glued to Carter. I looked and saw Cameron looking at me questionably.

I looked at the security guard, smiled at him and made a dart for Jack. When I got to Jack I threw my arms around his waist.

"Jack. You're loved. People love you. I love you. It just takes one person for you to realise how loved you are. It kills me seeing you this upset Jack. You're my favourite boy. You always have been my fave. You've helped me through so much. I can't thank you enough. The past few months I've been clean. I've threw my blades out. I've not even regretted it. And it's all thank to you. You mean a lot to me. You know what? If they can't see what a kind-hearted person you are then forget them. It's their lose. Don't ever change for anyone. Stay the person you are. The Jack I fell for is this Jack. You care so much about everyone. You make sure everyone is happy. You are an important part of my life and all the other Johnson girls lives. You are a huge part of me. I love you!" I said.

By the time I was finished my speech to Jack I had realised he had wrapped his arms around me and he was crying on my shoulder. We pulled away and I wiped his tears away. Jack smiled at me and pulled me into a hug again.

"Thank you. That made me happy. Nobody has ever done anything like that for me. That's never been said to me before. The fact I've stopped you from self-harming yourself makes me so happy. What's your name? I want you to come sit at my meet and greet table with me when we make our way over in ten minutes. And you and whoever came with you will be having the best seats here. Backstage." Jack said as he pulled away.

"The names Alana. And are you being serious?" I asked in shock.

"What a lovely name for such a beautiful girl. And yes. I'm being 100% serious beautiful. You made me happy with that speech. So I want to make you happy by letting you spend time with me because I'm your favourite." He said walking me towards the security guard.