Chapter 11: smutt

AUTHORS NOTE:
**VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED **
Hi guys and gals. This is A and I hope y'all still are wanting to read this. Just wanted to apologize for how long it's taken to put this up. I wrote this chapter periodically when I was able to sit up. Sorry if it doesn't flow well.

I also want to give a WARNING about the SMUT in this chapter. This entire chapter is smut.

I tried to keep it as PG as possible so sorry in advance. Don't want my story being taken down.

Again don't be a dick. If you don't like then don't read. You've been warned. Otherwise I hope you enjoy.

———————————————-Thor looked to bruce to see him nod again. He smiled then began to leave a trail of kisses to Bruce's chest then stopped.

---
He laid me down on our bed. I was in just my boxers as the clothes I was wearing had been ripped off. I expected rough, I expected marks to be left all over my body but the marks I got were soft sweet kisses. Just like the side Thor was showing. I was scared. I wanted this to be special. If I was a woman I would dress up in some sexy lingerie but I'm not and all I could do was put on a fresh pair of boxer briefs and breath. Though our relationship had spanded over several years, even though I'd give my life both for him and this world... well that didn't scare me. What scared me was... well I didn't want to be thrown out like yesterday's trash. I didn't want to make love to Thor and have him see me as a cheap fix.

So when he laid me on that bed I hid my fears. I laid there and watched as he kissed my waist. I laid there and watched as he slowly kissed up my stomach and to my chest. He began to tease me by playing with my nipples. He licked one slowly making circles around it. When he began to nibble I yelped. This got his attention but he didn't stop. He did the same to the other and started to suck on it rather than bite. I was a bag of mixed emotions  wondering if I should enjoy this or stop. So I enjoyed. I felt him take his tongue and lick up my chest to my neck where the kisses continued. He placed kisses along my neck and when he got to the nape he bit down. He bit down  leaving the only mark I would get that night. When the kisses continued I could feel him getting closer to my lips. I wanted him to start with kissing me but when he didn't I could feel my member get hard. I was turned on and wanted him but new something as intimate as this could not be rushed.

Thor began to stroke my member and with every thrust I let out a moan. My heart rate was through the roof and when my monitor spiked, well Thor stopped and it made me sad. "Are you sure?" He asked still holding onto my member. His thumb was rubbing circles across the head of my member while his fingers slowly pulsed. "He might," I let out between moans, "come out?" Thor kissed me then whispered into my ear, "let him come out." He kissed me again before scooting down to between my legs, "last chance or I'll make you scream my name." I didn't object so he went to kissing my thighs. Each kiss got closer to my member leaving me to grab hold of Thor's hair. My other hand was grasping at the sheets.

Thor kissed the base of my member and then once more before I felt his tongue lick up my member and to my head. My grip on his hair tightened as I moaned out his name. He slowly took my member into his mouth and began to Bob his head up and down. The pre-cum already dripping of my member.

Thor took my member into his hand again and began to pump it. The feeling was incredible and I wanted to cum and Thor simply replied by flipping me over to my hands and knees. This was all new and I thought he was mad or something till I felt his finger start circling around my whole, "it may hurt..." may, I thought to myself as he slowly began to stick his finger in my hole. I let out a yelp but Thor didn't stop this time. "I'm going to do the second now." I shook my head no but my brain wasn't working, "be gentle with me." I felt him kiss my hip as he slowly began to place the second into my hole. "I..." I whimpered out. Thor started to thrust his fingers in and out making it really hard to formulate words after that. I... I was in pure ecstasy enjoying every little movement. "I'm going to place lube on my fingers. This will make it easier and more enjoyable." Again I would make an unusual noice about the sensation.

I felt Thor circle around my hole with the cold gel and then place his fingers in my hole once more. "I'm going to..." I said wanting to cum. "No," I heard Thor say and right then he placed his member inside me and I did more than yelp. He took his hands and gripped my waist. I was turned on even more by the dominant side of him.

I started to lose control with each thrust Thor made and when I saw myself start to turn into the other guy I panicked and tried to push Thor off. "If he comes out I'll make him pay for ruining this." I felt his grip on my waist tighten and his thrusts speed up. "You're," Thor started to say in between breaths, "mine." His thrusts quickened, "and mine... alone..."

It's funny how words can change a situation and for me those 5 simple words made the other guys leave.

"I'm," I whimpered our, "going... to," I said as I felt our climax happen at the same time. I collapsed on the bed and he to the side of me. I was trying to catch my breath, "I'm sticky." He let out a small chuckle, "we can shower later. Let me hold you." I wasn't about to fight that. I was finally able to give myself to him and it didn't make me cry. "Are you ok?" I heard him say, "I know this was big for you." I nodded, "I'm happy." I felt him kiss the back of my head, "I promise will look into adoption after we're married. I love you Bruce Banner. I can't wait till we can share our last name." I smiled, "neither can I. I love you too."

———
The two talked for a few more minutes then Thor got up and started a bath. He then carried Bruce and got him in the bath before getting the sheets changed. From the bedroom Thor could hear Bruce yell out, "come join me." Thor smiled, finished making the bed and then went and joined his fiancé to get cleaned up.

———
Authors note: I'm going to work on a few more chapters. Please be patient with me. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.