7: Here We Are

Lauren's POV
I woke up by someone tapping my shoulder. I slowly opened my eyes as I stretched out.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at my side. He waved at me with a smile." We're Here." He said and I looked out the window where I was greeted by dark sky and heavy rain.

We stood up and grabbed our bags and get out of the plane. He goes out first leading me gently careful not to trip me over with my high heels.

Who wears high heels in plane?! I know I am. We were greeted by two Japanese body guards waiting for us holding an umbrella.

There was a black jeep and we head inside as they carried our bags inside. It started to get cold as the wind blew and it is freezing.

" What's going on? Is there a storm coming?" William asked." Yes, we came here to pick you guys up, the photoshoot will be moved next week." They explained.

" Why didn't the airlines cancelled the flight?" He asked. The guards shrugged." Your flight is the last flight for the day." The other guard said.

We just nodded as we drive off. It's really cold and my jacket is no use. I'm freezing and that's when I felt another jacket covered me.

I looked at him confused. He just smiled at me, and slowly I drifted off to sleep again.

William's POV
Lauren fell asleep again and she might hurt her neck if she doesn't tilt her head to her side.

I tilted her head on my shoulder and held her hand. I don't know what I'm doing honestly but I felt her hand held tight.

A smile formed on my face." Sleep tight Ren." I whispered to her ear." You guys are a lovely couple." One of the guard said.

" Oh, no, we're not dating." I answered." Really?! Well you guys look like a couple." He said.

" Uhm, actually, we're exes." I said scratching my neck blushing." Oh, I'm so sorry." He said.

" It's ok...... I kinda blame myself for it." I said." Why is that?" The other one asked.

" Well, my parents are moving back to Australia, and I don't have a choice. I was just 12 that time and long distance wouldn't work. So I broke up with her. And the worst part is, I broke up with her on her birthday." I sighed sharing our story.

" That must hurted her on that day. And don't you guys think you were both-" He said but I cut him off.

" Too young, I know. I mean, we were in Love. Love can't be denied." I said and he nodded.

We stopped at a random hotel as we waited inside the car as the check us in. I looked at Lauren sleeping peacefully.

" Lauren....... wake up, we're here." I said whispering and she slowly opened her eyes showing me her emerald green eyes.

The door opened hearing the loud drops of rain and thunders." Sir, we are ready." One of the guard said with an umbrella.

Lauren got down as he guided her inside the hotel while I wait for my turn. The guard came back and we headed inside the lobby of the hotel and Lauren and I waited for our luggage.

" We are very sorry but all the rooms are occupied except for one room." They said.

Lauren was about to say something about complaining but I stopped her as I said something first.

" It's ok." I said and Lauren straighten shoot a glare at me." This is the room key. Hope you enjoy we will update you when the photo shoot is resumed." They said and gave Lauren the room key.

They smiled and left us. I turned to Lauren who was glaring at me." Uhm- I'll bring your luggage." I offered with a kind smile and she just rolled her eyes.

" What's with the attitude?!" I asked joking." Ask yourself." She answered." What did I do?! You're hurting my feelings when you're like this." I said laughing and she straight up looked at me.

" Says the one who hurted me first." She said before walking away leaving me shock. I started pulling the luggages and catching up with her.

" Lauren wait." I said going inside the elevator with her. We went inside the room and closed the door as I placed the luggage in the corner and looked at her tired.

" What's wrong?" I asked. She run her hands through her hair staying on the position. She had her elbows on her lap and her hands on her hair while she was looking down.

" Lauren." I said and walked in front of her and knelt down." William. Just leave me alone." Lauren said still facing down.

" I can't go elsewhere." I answered with a chuckle." Lauren, I thought we're good." I said and she lift her head up and gulped.

" I just need some rest." Lauren said standing up grabbing a pair of clothes and went to the bathroom to change.

I sat down at the bed and run my hands through my hair. She came out of the bathroom in her pajamas.

She went to the other side of the bed and lied down." Good night Lauren." I said looking at Lauren who just ignored me and go sleep.

I lied down to the other side of the bed and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Hey Wittypups! Sorry for not updating for so long. I've been really busy but I hope you like this chapter. Peace!