8: Help

William's POV
As I woke up, I noticed Lauren was gone. I sat up and saw her in the balcony on her short shorts and sweater. It was snowing and all you can see is snow.

I went to the bathroom and changed to my sweatshirt and sweatpants. I ordered room service and played for the hot chocolates.

" Thank you." I said as I closed the door holding two cups of hot chocolate.

" I ordered hot chocolate." I said and she looked at me." This is yours." I said handing her a cup of hot chocolate with no marshmallows.

" Thanks." Lauren said as she take the hot chocolate and looking back to the view.

" It's very, very cold but you're wearing shorts. How is that possible?" I joked. I laughed at my joke but Lauren didn't.

She just glared at me before rolling her eyes and going inside." Come on, I was joking." I said following her inside closing the sliding door to the balcony we were just in.

She placed her head on her hands and sighed." Were friends right?" I asked as she looked at me." Of course." She said." So, is everything okay between us?" I asked and her slight smile faded.

" Well, what do you think?" She asked." I think that there's a problem between us." I said." What made you think like that?!" She asked." It made me think when you're acting so cold to me." I said.

" Why are you acting like this all of a sudden?" I asked." Because I'm still-" She was about to tell me something but she stopped." You still what?" I asked.

" Doesn't matter." She said. I sighed and went to the door." Where are you going?" Lauren asked.

" Downstairs, you coming or what?" I asked. She stood up and come with me as we head to a restaurant nearby.

All of the restaurants were closed except for the one we are in right now. It's nice and comforting in some way.

An old lady came and asked what our orders is. We ordered soup and they gradually served us with a warm smile.

As we were done, Lauren and I decided to go back to the hotel room dew to the heavy snow storm. It was freezing cold.

As we are in the middle of the road without any cars passing by and was so peaceful the car we are using stopped. I got confused and started to restart the car but it was no use.

I went outside and opened the engine compartment and it was smoking. I let the smoke go away and I look at the engine, it was dead. I don't know whats wrong. 

I went back inside the car and closed the door and saw Lauren freezing." What happened?" Lauren asked." I don't know." I answered. I checked on my phone to call for some help but there was no signal.

 " Great. No signal. How can I get some help?" I said sarcastically." I'm literally freezing." Lauren said who was shivering.

" I'll try to fix this. Wait here." I said.
Hours past and still can't figure it out, and the weather was freezing us to death.

I get inside the car and saw Lauren weak. She held my hand as her lips were pale and so is her skin.

Not the usual pale." Lauren, is everything ok?" I asked worried.
" I can't take the cold anymore." Lauren said and past out.

" Lauren. Lauren. Wake up." I said shaking her, she was very cold.
I get out of the car immediately and run as fast as I can to search for a house.

Finally, I saw a house. I quickly run to it and knocked on the door." Watashi wa hashikete sumimasen ga, watashi no yūjin wa kaze no tame ni nakunarimashita, shibarakunoaida taizai suru tame ni kanojo o koko ni tsurete iku koto ga dekimasu ka?" I asked.

Learned foreign language." Watashi wa Amerika no shusshin'nanode nihongo wa ryūchō ni hanasemasen." I sakd and they nodded.

" We understand... but we don't quite speak english." The guy said. I nodded.
"  I'll go get my friend." I said.

" We go set the fire place." He said as I nodded and left to get Lauren. As I got there, I carried Lauren with all my strength amd bring him to the house.

" Here, wrap her with this." The old lady handed me a blanket." Thank you." I said and wrapped Lauren around the blanket.

" What happened?" She asked." We got stranded at the middle of the road, there was no signal, and our car engine stopped. It was freezing and she can't handle it so she past out." I explained.

" The best way to keep her warm is to hold her hands, and keep her close." She said moving my hands on Lauren and make me hold her hands.

" What are you doing here in Japan?" The guy I talked to asked handing me a hot tea.

" We are supposed to shoot for a magazine but sadly the storm came." I said and looked at Lauren with her head on my lap.

" They are models, William Franklyn Miller and Lauren Orlando." A teenager younger than us said showing us Lauren and I's picture.

" Yes, that is us." I said." Oh wow." They all said." You must be very famous, how lucky we jave met." She said.

" Thank you for the help, I'm very thankful for letting us stay." I said.
" It's a pleasure to help, we will leave you both alone. If you need anything else just come in the living room." The guy said as his family left.

I looked down at Lauren and caressed her cheek. I fixed her blanket and made sure that she's comfy.

I would do anything for you. I said in my head then looked at her hands and held them both.

She was wearing the ring I gave her which made me smile.

I'm sooooooo sorry for not updating. It's been awhile. I hope you enjoy this short chapter. Peace!