chapter 5

Hoor's pov

Taking shower, I put on my white long
Sleeve shirt and my white jeans, I put on my yellow hijiab and yellow sinkers. I apply some kohl in my eyes and nude color lipstick. I went downstairs to help mom with breakfast since today is Saturday. We finish making tossed bread with fried egg and tea ,i then went to call ilham and Aafia.

Mom we are going shopping today, ilham you can join if you want I said!"
Okay, but come home as soon you are done OK mom said. Okay mom thanks;I said ilham are you coming? I ask her. Um no actually I wanna stay home!! Ilham say. Okay let go I said to Aafia.ok she reply .

I went up stairs to grab my phone and yellow bag,then went to my car, Aafia sat in the passenger seat and I start the car.

Whoah, this place is beautiful!!"Aafia said. I giggle and say wait until you get inside am sure your jaw will touch the ground. We went inside and start shopping,Aafia bought almost five abayas,two hand bag,two heels and two sinkers.i bought two Abayas,two heels, three sinkers ,two for me and one for ilham . Then we decide to go to the jewelry side ,Aafia bought earing and a watch, I bought a simple pendant necklace that has a H in it and a simple ring for ilham ,even if she didn't come I bought something for her. I saw a beautiful diamond bracelet I keep looking at it but it very expensive, I can buy it ,but I just don't wanna spend such money on just a bracelet. I was looking at the bracelet when I hear someone touch me, I know it was  Aafia so I turn around to ask what. What? Um ,she then point someone to me and I turn to see Adil Omar with a small girl around ten years, what is he doing here? I ask myself silly it's a shopping mall so everyone can come, I said to myself . Um.....hi.....he said while stammering, why is he stammering I said to myself. Hi I reply back. Um....he was about to say something when one of the workers say sir you need to see this, the worker said. Um brother go ahead I will join you, the little girl said. Okay he said and went away.

So what your name? I ask the girl ibtisam she reply , oh you have the same name as the mall,I said to her, yes my brother name it after me ibtisam mall" she said.um what do mean? I ask her confused. Yes this mall belongs to my brother so that why he name it ibtisam,because that my name! " she said. So you mean this  huge shopping mall belongs to your brother? Aafia asked again. Yeah, ibtisam answer. Um....okay Aafia let go mom must be worried, I said.

We went to the cashier to pay the bills, when someone tap my shoulder, I turn around and see ibtisam, hey,what are  you doing here? I said .
Um..can you please come with me? She ask" am sorry I have to go home my mom must be waiting. I said. Please just five minute ,please.. Um OK let go ,Aafia I will be back, I said and walk with ibtisam, so were are we going? Somewhere she said, I start to feel scared but I know the the little girl will not harm me.um..what is your name? Ibtisam ask me. Hoor Aaban" I said. Oh what is the meaning she ask me as we step into the elevator?  Um it means beautiful" I reply. Wow you are beautiful as your name!!" She said. Thanks I reply back and the elevator open.um where are we? I asked. Wait you will see. She said. She open a door to a room, it looks like an office.we enter and ibtisam call her brother. Wait a minute did she bring me to her brother office? But why?
Um.. sorry sis Hoor my brother wanted to apologize for hitting your car, so I. .um. ..bring you here, because I don't want people to think of. .....um....to think about something.  Ibtisam said, but why is she stammering is there something wrong? I ask myself. Umm......I wanted to apologize the other day at school but you went away. He said stammering too. Wait what is wrong with them? why did they keep
stammering?like brother like sister. So um...this is to make up for hitting your car, he said and handed me a small pink box. I hope you like it?,he said again. Why is he stammering? I think that what they do when they nervous.
It okay...but you don't have to give me anything, I said while looking at the small pink box,I wonder what inside!!!
Um....please accept it sis Hoor ,my brother wants you to have it, so please take it, and in fact if you don't take it he will feel like you have not forgive him . ibtisam said. Um..I forgive him but I just. .........why you don't like it, OK you go back to the store and get whatever you want. Adil said. .no..no..i io..Umm like it.....but um..I.... can't. .ta.ke..it. I said, but why am i stammering? I ask myself. Please, please, please. My brother wants you to have it so please,!!" Ibtisam said.
Um..okay I will take it,I said and smile then put the pink box in my bag..thank you, I said to Adil. Sis hoor can I have your number please? Ibtisam asked me. Why did she wanna have my phone number ?I said to myself. Um yeah sure!!! I said and give her my number, um I have to get going, Aafia must be waiting I said and say my salam then I quickly leave.

Hoor,where have you been? Am staving, Aafia pouted.  Um am sorry Ibtisam's brother wanted to apologize for hitting my car, let go mom must be worried I said. So the rich guy!! is he your boyfriend? Aafia asked.
Whatt??no he just hit my car and wanted to apologize that all.i said and continue to drive. Yeah someone is in loveee!!"because since you came back you keep smiling like an idiot. No...no.. way am not smiling. I defend myself.
Oh I see I know my friend and I can read you like a book cover so please cut the crap!! Aafia said  ,Whatever!!" I
Said.

We finish eating dinner and went to pray isha ,I went to ilham room and give her the things I bought for her at the shopping mall. Aafia was away to give mom what she bought for her at the mall, when I remember the pink box,Adil gave me, I went to my bag and bring the box out, I sit down on my bed then gently open the box. OH MY ALLAH when I open the box that is what I said, it was the daimond bracelet I keep looking at the mall. But wait did he see me staring at it?  but it is expensive. The door knob turn and I quickly hide it, because I don't want Aafia to see it or else she will start teasing me.

Hey what you doing? Aafia asked. Um I want to sleep i said and put the duvet around me. And don't dream of him she said. Who?you know who she said. God Aafia, and please stop blushing before your cheeck will caught fire. Aafia said, how did she know am blushing my head is under the duvet.
Whatever go to sleep, goodnight, I said and turn off the light to sleep thinking of him. You know who.!!!!!

.............................................................