Saying my thank-you's -1year celebration part 2

I love you all so much and I want to say my thank you's to my friends.

-msjayreynxlds thank you for being my game theory buddy, we can continue to be GTLive friends in the future!

NightshadeTheStealth / NtSBackup thank you for the manhole brigade, and the two amazing pieces of fanart you made for me!

SeriouslyGay thank you for being the goddess of funny and my fellow gay, I hope we have many rainbow adventures together in the future!

-justlilly  thank you for being kind to me always, it's rare to find someone as kind as you!

Meg-Rose-25  thank you for being there if I ever need to talk. You're very nice and I'm happy to know you.

iDucko thank you for being a nice manager, and not getting mad at me when I tried to play detective. You helped solve the fnaf-chan case.

X-Over thank you for chatting with me a lot, I love the conversations we have. I'll have my glasses in not too long, don't worry! (To anyone who doesn't know don't worry about it)

MultiFandom_Brooklyn thank you for introducing me to roleplay, I have a fun time roleplaying with you, plus you're my bi buddy

-mxtch- are you dead lol you haven't been on in 43 years

xXPenAndPaperXx thank you for being wildsuki, and being a great part of the heck club, I can't imagine it without your sparky way of roleplaying

Katwithak27 thank you for always being there if I need you, for being incredibly fun to draw, and for being katagonist of the heck club. Your fourth wall breaking is impressive and so is your merciless flirting with everything please stop

NIKS_Is_17 thank you for being a good mom to me, even if we've had some bumps. You're a great Moniks of the heck club and you're a great artist and quite funny, too.

-Spidey-Man- thank you for being the coolest Internet brother around, and you officially win the prize of most anon changes ever. (Also spidey was a good choice I'm proud)

-FlowcrCrown thank you for being a good other mom, and error is really nice too. You give good advice and help me through things, and I'm so happy to know you.

And the two biggest thank you's I have are for

Welbsters0 thank you for being one of my best friends in real life and being a strange little potato.  Also for existing good job for existing you bean. You introduced me to theatere, Emo music, and gay in general so you're a pretty dank potato. Yee.

biggest-of-oofs thank you for literary HECKIN existing it's literally like having a nerdy badass older sister who I know that if anyone hurts me she will slit their throat and use their blood as syrup on her pancakes do not hecc with this one she's from CANDAD. Yeet car.

Do not sample my spaghetti

If you weren't on this list I'm really sorry and I still love you but there are so many of you I couldn't possibly name all of you and have this not take five hours to write. Thank you for reading this, and for generally just being awesome.

-Teg