Part Six

Me and Finn walk into his house, our fingers are laced together.
"What's up mom?" He asks.
"She can't be here while I tell you." She looks at me.
"Why? What would be so important about that Alex can't be here?" He squeezes my hand.
"It's just, it's just, ugh, if she's here while I tell you, she'll have to wait in your room or in the living room."
"Okay." He says, he kisses my cheek and follows his mum into a different room. I walk into the living room, Eric is sat there again.
"Oh, hey sweet." He smiles broadly at me. I go and sit next to him.
"Hey."
"What tablets do you take again?" He wonders.
"Oh, I have them in my bag." I bring my little handbag to the front of me and dig through it. I grab my two packets of tablets, as I quickly bring my hand out my bag my cigarettes fall out too. I stare at the cardboard box lying on my leg, Eric slowly picks them up. He looks inside and picks the one out no one was meant to see, he brings it to his nose.
"Is this weed?" He slowly says. I can't help but stare at him. Is he going to throw me out, I hear a ringing in my ears. "Is this weed?" He asks again. I shrug and go to take it back, he snatches it away. It just so happens that Finn and his mom had finished talking and walked in the room.
"Dad, what are you holding?" I turn around and see Finn staring at it.
"Eric, is that a spliff?" His mom says. I put my face in my hands. "Alex, is it yours?" I take my face back out of my hands, I snatch the weed from him and put it back in the packet, I throw it back in my bag and stand up. Finn stares at me surprised,
"I can explain." I say.
"You can?" His mom says. "You come into my house smoking and then you bring weed into my house!?" She semi shouts.
"Mom, don't shout at her." Finn tells her, he walks up to me and holds my hand.
"No, she's right. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry." I mumble.
"We're you planning to smoke that with my son?" She asks dangerously. I stare at the floor. "Finn? Would you have done that?" She decided to turn on her son.
"I don't know, maybe." He shrugs. His mom stares at him, my phone ringing breaks the silence. It's my mom so I answer.
"What's up mom?"
"I'm going on holiday with your father, the keys for the doors with be under the plant pot on the left. This is going to have to be quick. Oh yeah, we're going for two weeks, your aunts will visit at the end of every week or if you want or need her, ring her."
"What, really, why?" I ask, walking away from the tension.
"I want some fun too and your father says he wants to try to be better."
"Okay, good. Have fun."
"I will ,hun, I love you. Remember you can call me too."
"I love you too, mom." I hang up the phone and debate whether to run out the front door or go back to the conversation, I decide to go back.
"You. Only. Met. My. Son. 4 FUCKING DAYS AGO!" She goes ballistic.
"Babe!" Eric shouts. She sighs.
"Get out my fucking house." She sighs. I walk towards the door, I drop Finn's hand but he follows after me.
"Finn don't you dare follow her." She mutters.
"Fuck you, mom." Finn exclaims and follows me out the door. His mom and dad come outside a couple seconds after we do,
"Finn! Get back here right fucking now!" His mom shouts.
"Finn!" His dad shouts. We start running, I grab his hand and run faster.
"Where can we go?" He asks.
"My house, my mom and dad are gone for two weeks." I explain.
"Okay!" He says. I hear a car starting up.
"They're getting in the car, they're fucking crazy!" I drop his hand and speed up more. We get to the gate and Finn breathlessly enters the pin, we sprint out again.
"I know how we can get away." I tell him. I continue running to the park, I jump over the face and then run to the building at the end. Flashes blind me as I wait for Finn, he catches up to me and leans on the wall.
"Where are we going?" Finn asks as he pants. The paparazzi jog towards us taking photos of us.
"Hold on, I've forgot. Shit!" I shout, trying to remember. "Ha! Remembered!" I shout again. I run to the side of the building, I jump up onto the trash bin and then jump and catch the ledge of the first floor roof sticking out, I lay down and help Finn up, I get the spliff out and light it.
   His parents stand at the bottom of the building, I hand Finn the spliff. He puts it to his lips and takes a drag, he hands it back to me and I take a longer drag.
"Put that on social media." Finn shouts at the paparazzi and sticks his middle finger up.
  I run and jump the short gap to the shop next to it, Finn follows and we run over the one level shops.
"Drop down this alley here." I tell him, I drop down the alley and go round the back of a building.
"Where are we going?" Finn asks. We start walking.
"It's the back way to my house." I explain.
"Okay."
    We finally arrive at my house.
"I'll go round to the front of the house and get the keys, stay here." I walk to the front of the house and grab the keys from under the plant pot on the left, I unlock the door and go around to the back door and unlock it for Finn. He walks inside, I start tidying up quickly. I tidy away the sofa bed, I tidy the coffee table and take the dirty plates to the sink.
"Babe. What are you doing?" He asks, laughing slightly.
"Oh. Cleaning." I explain. I put away the butter that dad left out, I put the pillows and blankets behind the sofa. "There, done." I smile at him and go and sit on the sofa.
   "You do that alot don't you?" He asks sitting next to me.
"Yeah, why?" I ask. "Is it weird?"
"No but doesn't your mom or dad help you?"
"No." I reply.
"Who sleeps on the sofa bed then?" He asks.
"Why are you asking so many questions?" I stand up. "I'm going to tidy upstairs, stay down here if you want." I run upstairs and go straight to my room. I look inside my small black box, in one small square department is my weed and in the rectangle department we're my blades, I slam it closed when I hear Finn's footsteps up the stairs, I shove it under my bed.
   I stand up and put my books on the bookshelf, I straighten my bed. Finn comes in and hugs me from behind, he kisses my neck.
"Why do you always kiss my neck?"
"It's one of many kissing pressure points." He wraps his arms around my waist, I sigh and hold his arms. "Sorry for asking too many questions."
"It's okay. My dad sleeps on the sofa bed after he comes home from drinking." I break free of his arms and sit down, Finn follows my actions and places his arm behind me and rests his head on my shoulder. "My dad hits me." I say.
"Wait, what?" He asks surprised.
"Yeah, he's not doing it as much anymore."
"Shit." He murmurs. He lays down.
"Wanna get high?" I ask him.
"Really?" He asks looking at me. I reach under the bed and open the box and hide the contents, I take a small bit out and show him.

3 and a half hours later after drinking some of my dad's beers too
    We lay on the sofa bed making out, a random show playing in the background. Finn pulls my butt towards him.
"Why do we have to only be 15." He groans.
"Wait I want food." I walk into the kitchen and grab a cookie, I think about what Finn said and quickly take off my top, I take a deep breath and walk back in. Finn looks at me through squinted eyes,
   "Wait, why?" He asks.
"I was warm." I explain.
"Me too but I don't know we was that comfortable with each other." He says.
"Do it, I don't know why it's so warm in this house, I swear it always is." I explain, he takes off his top too. I sit back down and stare at the tv, I look down and remember I had my favourite bra on.
"Oh my god, my bra is so pretty." I say lightly stroking the black lace on it, Finn looks at it for a second.
"Yeah, pretty." He mumbles.
"Stop being so shy." I moan.
"It just feels wrong." He explains looking at the tv.
"Why, I'm alright with it."
"Yeah, so am I but it's because I feel too young, well, I don't know actually."
"Just look I really don't care and we aren't too young, we aren't fucking."
"True." He agrees and looks again. "Is it blue or grey?" He asks.
"I don't know I can't fucking see." We laugh, and then go quiet again.
       "Want to listen to music?" He asks getting his phone out.
"Yeah sure." I agree. I get my phone out as well and go on Instagram, "There's a speaker in the little drawer." He gets up and gets it, he bluetooths his phone to the speaker. When the Sun Goes Down by Arctic Monkeys plays (A/N play that song now if you don't know what it is it's a really good song). I start videoing him, my flash turns on, Finn looks at me.
"Oh my word, noooo!" He laughs. I end the video and add it to my story. "Whyyyy?" He laughs again. I scroll through Instagram, Finn starts singing along quietly and I start videoing him again, I remember to turn off my flash and hold the button. His head sways as he sings along, I zoom into his face, I laugh. He looks at my phone and smiles, I end the video and add it to my story again.
   "I. Love. You." He says.
"I love you too." I reply. "Oh my god, our ship name is Falex."
"That is better than any ship name I've heard, especially Fillie." He fake shudders. I laugh a little.
   I shuffle next to him and wrap my arms around his bare middle, I rest my head on his chest as I continue to watch the television.
"Want to sleep in my bed or my mums bed tonight?" I ask him.
"Is yours a double?" He replies.
"We'd be able to fit even if it was a single but yeah, it's a double."
"Yours then." He decides.
"Can we go bed now? I'm tired and I have school tomorrow."
"Yeah."
     We get up and go to my room, he closes the curtains and lays on his back.
"Don't look, I'm going to get changed into my shorts." I tell him, he looks at the wall. I hurry and change out of my ripped jeans and into my little grey shorts. "I'm done." He looks at the ceiling again, I go and join him on the bed. "Forgot the fucking light." I get back up again and turn it off, when I turn around I see him looking at me with the little light I have from the street lamp.
"Were you looking at my arse?" I joke laying back down with him.
"Maybe." I hear the smile in his voice.
"You ever thought of..." I stop myself. "Don't worry actually."
"Tell me."
"No, it's not right." I tell him.
"Okay." He rolls over and kisses my collarbone.
"That tickles, I told you." I squirm.
"It's also called a sweet spot."
"I know what a sweet spot is and that isn't it." I tease.
"Do I have to find it?" He laughs.
"If you want to." I chuckle. He kisses just underneath my ear where it connects to my jaw, he kisses another part of my collarbone again, he kisses the space in between my collar bone and finally my neck, I shiver slightly.
"Found it." He exclaims and kisses it again. He goes a little lower onto my cleavage, I feel him sigh and moves away.
   "I was going to far." He mutters. I roll my eyes and sigh. In one swift move, I straddle him, I place my hands on his body.
"This too far, Finn?" I ask, dotting kisses all over him.
"No, I guess." I go to the top of his trousers and slightly pull them.
"Too far?" I ask again, he doesn't answer. I smirk and kiss him again, his soft lips shape to mine, his hands rest on the very bottom of my back.

End of chapter