17. I Can't Beleive You

"What kind of FUCKED UP LUNATIC RAPES HIS BEST FRIEND?!" Keith screams. He pushes you behind him as he takes the knife from your hand. You try to hold back your tears but a stifled sob escapes your lips.

"C-casey... why would you do that?" You ask in a whisper.

"Ugh... I told you already..." he says in an annoyed tone of voice.

"I did it because you wouldn't have sex with me... it's your fault." He shrugs.

"What the hell is wrong with you" Keith growls.

"Nothing! Nothing is wrong with me, okay?! You'd probably do the same if you were in my shoes!"

"No, I wouldn't. I would respect her choice to only be friends. I'd enjoy her company. I'd treat her how she's supposed to be treated! I'd be a shoulder to cry on, an ear to listen, hell even a lap to nap on!" Keith speaks. Your heart melts for him.

"I did that! And NOTHING CHANGED!! SHE NEVER LIKED ME ANY MORE THAN A FRIEND!! I COULDN'T FUCKING HANDLE IT OKAY?!" Casey screams.

You are startled by his little outburst. He scares you.

You slowly start to walk out.

"HEY!! YOU'RE NOT ALOWED TO LEAVE, BITCH!" Casey yells after you.

"Hey, shut up!" Keith pins Casey to the wall with his forearm to Casey's throat. Keith looks over his shoulder at you.

"Go ahead, it's alright. I'll take care of him." Keith speaks softly. You nod and run out.

Once you're out of earshot, you crumple against a wall and start sobbing. It's so much to take in. You don't know what's going on and you hate it. It's stressful.

You feel a hand on your shoulder. You snap your head up and look at them. It's Hunk. He crouches down next to you.

"Hey (Y/N)... what's wrong?" He asks empathetically. You shake your head, not wanting anyone else to know about what Casey did. 

"N-nothing... I'm fine." You wipe away your tears and stand up, Hunk following suit.

He wraps his arms around your neck and pulls you into his chest. You wrap your arms around his back. You two stay in that position for a few minutes.

You would have stayed longer but someone's voice thunders down the hall. You flinch and recoil from Hunk.

You look down the hall and see Lance.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asks as he stands with his hands on his hips.

"Language...~," you hear Shiro's whisper echo through the halls.

Lance merely rolls his eyes.

"Hunk... what were you doing to her?" Lance asks as he takes a few step forward.

"I was hugging her... is there something wrong with that?"

"Yes! There is!" Lance's brow furrows.

"I'm still here, y'know..." you snap.

"Yes you are~ and you're... smokin~" Lance looks you up and down and smirks. You growl and flick his forehead. He flinches and takes a step back. He rubs where you flicked him and pouts at you.

Quiet footsteps pad in the distance. You turn to see who it is. The footsteps get louder and louder until Keith turns the corner. He looks slightly sweaty and his knife is back in it's sheath.

"What'd you do with him?" You ask quietly. You notice Keith's quiet, quick puffs of breath. He notices the fear in your eyes.

"I put him back in the pod," he responds and walks up to you. He kisses the top of your head and whispers, "Don't worry, I won't let him hurt you again."

"Awww~~" Hunk squeals in delight as his ship sails. Lance pretends to gag but is secretly super jealous.

You nod at Keith and stare at the ground.

Allura walks into the room and proclaims her entrance. You sigh deeply.

"Are you not pleased with my arrival?" She asks pained.

"It's not that... it's just... I feel uneasy." You whisper the ending.

"You're probably just tired..." Hunk speaks.

"Yeah... probably..."

Ik that there's not as many words as usual but I'm running out of Ideas rip rip ok ok adios)