Chapter 14

No, this could not be happening. My mom was seeing Wesley's father. I just couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing. This could not be happening to me. My life is a disaster.

"Sophie??" Wesley said also in shock. "You two know eachother? That's great!" Wesley's dad said, but I definetly did not agree. At least he didn't noticed I was crying, or else he wouldn't have said that. "Oh yeah" I said trying to fake enthusiasm and a smile.

We all started dinner and it went all well, William, Wesley's dad, really matched my mom and it looked like they already knew eachother for years. But it was all very tense between Wesley and me. We barely had a conversation. And now there is one more reason for me and Wes be apart. He are almost siblings now. How great.

"Can you believe this?" I asked him. "Hell no. Me and you. As a family. I did not see that coming" he said not really happy about the fact. "Right back at ya brother" I said trying to lighten up the mood and the tension between us. It kinda worked. The conversation was natural from this moment till the end.

Dinner was finally over. We all left the restaurant and waited for the cars outside. "New  beggining for us I guess" I said to Wes. "Yeah, I guess" he said. My car finally got there, so I gave Wes a kiss in the cheek and made another joke about he almost beeing my bother.

My mom drove us back home and she was happy. I know that for me things were not magical or anything close to that, but I was happy for my mom. She was finally with someone after my dad. And she was happy.

When we got home I went upstairs and changed into my pijamas. I sat in my bed and looked at my phone. Wes texted me and said we wanted to see me and talk to me. I said we could meet in the park tomorrow and he agreed.

I closed my eyes and I was out.

*****************************************************************************************************************

I woke up and I olny had 30 minutes before I had to be on the park with Wes. I quickly wore my floral shorts and a black shirt. I brushed my hair and applied some sutil make up. In the kitchen I grabbed an apple and left.

I went to the park walking, it is very close to my house. When I got there Wesley was already there sitting on where used to be our spot.

When he saw me he stood up and walked towards me. "He..." I started saying but I got interrupted by a kiss. I couldn't kiss him, but it was soft, warm and I just couldn't help myself. I kissed him back for  while, but I woke up to reality and I pushed him away.

"What are you doing?" I said. "What we are meant to do" he said and tried to kiss me again. "We can't. Our parents, remember?" I said and took a few steps away from him. "But I need you. I missed you and now you are finally back. And they are only seeing eachother, that doesn't make us siblings yet" he said. He had a point, but we were ALMOST siblings. That had to mean something.

He took steps foward me and kissed me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and just kissed him passionately, something I have been holding myself from doing for a long while now. He had his arms around my waist, and the kiss lasted a long while.

I split up the kiss and looked in his eyes. "This is wrong" I whispered. "This is not wrong. Look, I love you, and I will never let you go. " he said and for a moment that felt right. "I love you too" I said and kissed him again. "I love you too" I said and rested my head on his shoulder.

*Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in a long time, I have been travelling, but now I'm back. So sorry! Hope you guys enjoyed and don't forget to like and comment! Love you all*