Trap door

After school I ran to find ny dad. He was in my room with a box. I ran up to him holding a Ice in my arms. My dad smiled. "Have a good day at school?" He asked "who cares what's in the box?" I asked looking inside.

My dad laughed. "Just some things I thought would be nice in the room" he said my eyes lit up. Inside was a bunch of different items. "Come come come!!! Let's decorated it!" I said pulling on my dad's arm.

He laughed. "Ok ok Im coming" he said picking up the box. "YAY" I yelled and climbed up the labber. I watched as my dad climbed up the labber with the box. He pushed the box up then got up himself.

I looked through the box of items. What popped up the most to me was glow in the dark star stickers. This is going to bw fun! I thought. I started putting the glow in the dark sticker on the walls.

My father put some my toys around the room. I soon ran out of stickers. My father had done a lot in the time I was busy. He had put a small rug in the middle, a small book shelf sat in the corner of the room, in other corner was a pile of pillows and blankets, and put some poster were hung up too.

"That was fast..." I said it didn't take long for me to put those stickers up so I was surprised. "Hey Leo come here" dad said I walked over to him. He was holding a small remote. "What is it?" I asked.

"Push it and find out" He said I pushed the button. Christmas lights turned on lighting up the whole room. "Woah" I said "pretty huh?" He asked I nodded. "It's awesome!" I said he chuckled.

"We can add more other time" he said he ruffling my hair. "Awe" I said pounting. Dad climbed down the labber and left my room. I wished he stayed but at least I got a new room.

I climbed down the labber and grabbed all my plushies. I throw them into the trap door. "Owe!" I heard a voice say. I climbed up the labber and peaked inside no one was there.

I figured it was just my mind playing tricks on me.