chapter 3. Come home, your family has an accident!

Looking at the financial statements, she is dizzy at first glance, but this does not mean that she is weak in other respects.

Well, she is also a public key high school, the sports special student of the city.

With the characteristics of quick response and developed motor nerves, even if the exam is at the bottom of the year, it is not dropped out because he won a lot of trophies for the school.

The taxi driver driving in front of him heard the words of Meng Mengmeng and couldn’t help but peek out from the rearview mirror.

The driver even looked at Meng Meng Meng a few eyes, I really don't understand, obviously a beautiful young girl like a fairy, how to say the tone of the word.

"Cough, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. ."

Mu Jingxing can't offend Meng Meng.

Although this little girl has a cheating face, but as long as she thinks that she was not light and heavy when she was a child, she accidentally pulled off her arm several times, and Mu Jingxing’s face was stunned by the face of an angel. trembling.

"I have done it, don't be flattered. You call me fifty times in the morning, what the hell is going on?"

"Oh, yes, I almost forgot about it. Meng Meng, you are going home, your family has an accident!"

*

"Miss Miss, you are finally back..." Meng Mengmeng just stepped into the living room, and the old maid at home was greeted.

"Li Wei, what happened?" Yan Mengmeng heard the second floor sounding, looked up and saw a porter walking through the second floor.

"It’s Mrs., the wife is coming to move. I have to move all the things in Missy’s room. The room is empty and she is going to live with her mom.”

"What?!" 阮萌萌's face changed greatly, and I didn't want to run upstairs.

Her sister was killed in an accident, and she just got into the soil. These people are already impatient and want to wipe out her last traces from home.

She does not allow, never allowed!

"You, let go, don't move the things in this room!" 阮萌萌 rushed into her sister's room, just to see a porter hanging the room, her sister's photo taken before her life.

Several porters heard the sound and turned back, seeing the moment of Meng Mengmeng, all of them showed amazing eyes.

Such exquisite and beautiful faces are better than the ladies and ladies who have just told them to do things.

It can be said that even the big stars on TV are more than perfect.

The leading mover’s throat tightened and he found his voice: “Little, Miss... We are doing money, this is our job.”

阮 Meng Meng's beautiful and moist apricot eyes licked, and without saying anything, took a hundred-dollar bill from the bag: "Okay, that's it. You don't have to move, put things back, and then take the money to leave." ."

The three workers in the room looked at each other.

The money that Meng Meng Meng took out, look at the thickness, and said that there are also three thousand.

They have a total of three people here, that is one person and one thousand.

No one can go over with the money, not to mention the girl in front of her is so delicate and beautiful, like a doll.

    "Well……"

The foreman was trying to promise, and there was a whispering sound in the enchanting door.

"Don't leave, throw things out and throw them away. I will give you three thousand each."

A woman with a big belly was helped by a seemingly well-behaved girl.

The workers know that this is the hostess who told them to move.

Miao Mengmeng turned and looked at Qin Fang, the stepmother who turned to Xiaosan, and her half-brother, who was supporting her, and her eyes were cold.