♡Absolutely smitten. ♡

[Artwork not mine]

I know this is random,

But I fell in love with a girl.

And it feels like heaven,

and hell.

Let me explain.

I love her with all my heart. She makes me happy, she writes me poems, and she is absolutely smitten.

But there are always "buts" in every happy story, and in every good person.

So, there are a few "buts" in this story too.

She is gorgeous, but she lives in another country.

I am bi, but she doesn't know if she is.

And worst of all,

my parents are homophobic.

...

You know, sometimes we need to figure out if our problems are bigger than the love we have for a person.

And in this situation, my love for her is endless.
I may be doing a huge mistake, but that's how I feel right now.

And I will reveal my felings for her.

I don't know how, I don't know when,

But I know why.

Because she's absolutely smitten.

And even if she doesn't feel that way, I'll be able to move on.
And I will have her in my life. And that's all I want.

...

If she's reading this right now..

I will just say that you probably don't know it yet,
But when you said your friend was shipping us together, I felt my heart racing.

Whenever you call me cute, I am blushing extremely hard.

And I feel happy.

So, if you don't feel that way, I understand.
Just having you in my life is more than enough. 

But since this is getting really cheesy let's break the rules and make a reference, mkay? 

Cold in my professions, warm in my friendships, I wish, my Dear Laurens, it might be in my power, by action rather than words, to convince you that I love you.

(Now remove "Laurens" and replace it with your name because I am not going to say your real name and writing "saltmate" to a love letter is not the best idea, don't you think? ^ ^ )

Anyways.... There is not a very high chance you are reading this, but if you do, please let me know. I won't be mad if you don't feel that way, and we can still stay friends and pretend that didn't happen, right? ♡

Gosh I love her so much.