About and Copyright

When Lia Bertoli walks into her first day of graduate school, she's dreaming about the exciting discoveries she will make as a Ph.D. student. She never imagined that her first day would bring her face-to-face with the man who last saw her in a most embarrassing situation. A moment she had hoped to forget forever. 

Colin is a brilliant graduate student, and tall, dark and handsome to boot. He dreams of becoming a college Professor and of the many accolades that will come as a result of his groundbreaking scientific research. He's on a mission, and no woman has ever managed to come before his work. 

Against all odds, their paths cross again and they have to find a way to work together...Will their old feelings make this impossible, or will new passionate feelings arise and bring them closer than they ever expected? 

This is the first story in the Unexpected Love series, featuring fun and sexy love stories in urban settings. 

The complete book is for sale on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LKTEP0Q 

Copyright

This is a work of fiction. All names, events and places are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual names, places or events is purely coincidental and should not be construed as being real.

From That Moment

Copyright ©2014

Anna Park

All Rights Reserved

No part of this work may be used or reproduced in any manner, without express written permission of the author.