All Hail Megatron (robbiewazzup)

Weclome to 'From Words on Paper', where we get to know some of our favorite authors, and learn more from them beside what they create for the fandom.

Tonight on the show, we're joined by robbiewazzup. A writer who makes all kind of interesting stories, such as his recents stories 'Vengeance', 'A Good Man's Patience', and 'Rising From The Ice', and I'm glad that he could join us here, tonight.

Artomix: First of, thank you for joining on 'From Words on Paper'. It's a honor to have you here.

Robbie: A pleasure to be here! Thanks for the opportunity.

Artomix: I want you to know that you're not force to answer any questions you don't want to and you're free to ask any questions to me as well.

Robbie: You got it!

Artomix: Alright, the first question I got is, who are you? So why don't talk a bit about yourself.

Robbie: Well there's not a lot to tell really, I'm just your typical gamer guy y'know? I enjoy writing mainly to make everyone happy, there's nothing I love more than reading comments saying how much people enjoy what I write!

Artomix: That always brings a smile to the authors, doesn't it? To see others read your story an enjoy it.

Robbie: Absolutely, best feeling ever knowing you've made someone happier.

Artomix: The next question I got is about your artistic name, what does it mean? Or what does it mean to you?

Robbie: Robbiewazup or all hail megatron?

Artomix: Any one of them.

Robbie: Well Robbiewazup is a name I've been using since I had access to the internet, it's been my internet handle on games like runescape and it just kinda stuck. I think it stated when I needed a way to start conversations so I'd always just shout "WAZ UP!" When I say my friends in high school, and obviously my name is Robbie was it just emerged.

Artomix: Alright. My first name, 'The_Creator_777', is more or less the same. But I decided to change it to 'Artomix Creator' as my artistic name, because it's actually the name of my main OC that stuck to me since I was 6 years old.

Robbie: Ok, that's awesome!

Artomix: Thanks. Anyway, the next question I got is, how did you discover RWBY?

Robbie: Well that's actually an interesting story, I've touched on it slightly in my story 'Rising from the ice' but not much else. So I actually found it through playing the vault of glass raid on destiny where I met a women online by the name of Sarah. We actually became really good friends and she introduced me to RWBY and rooster teeth in general.