Chapter 5

Prodigys POV:

Prince: YES! *gets up & starts grinding* 

Prod: *gives him stank look* sit the fuck down 

Prince: *stops & sits down* shut up, your just mad because ive beaten you like 7 times and you've won, how many? One. So stop being a sore loser 

Prod: yeah whatever

We continued playing fifa 12' for about 5 more games. That's when I gave up. I kept on losing :(. When we stopped, we turned off our xBox and watched tv. Switching to and from random shit, but we settled on some cartoon, phineas and ferb. I just realised, their sister candace has a really long neck, ahhhh giraffe neck! *mentally laughs*. While I'm thinking that Tiarra and Alexa come into the front room laughing and talking about, umm I think it was some girls day out they had a few days back. I tried to keep my attention on the tv but I couldn't help but stare at Tiarra. She's so beautiful, the way her dark brown hair compliments her wonderful face, and her figure...shit her figure. Like a effing coke bottle, I'm suprised roc didn't try tap dat. but anyways, I really want her to be mine, but I don't know if she feels the way. there are times when I could ask her and tell her how I feel but it would always get ruined, mainly by these idiotic boys, but they're mah brothers so I have to live with it. I saw Tiarra turn to me so I quickly returned my attention to the tv. Her and Alexa burst out laughing. Princeton and I looked at each other at the same time. We both had confused planted on our faces before we sent a "is you crazy?" look to the girls. I think I have an idea why they're laughing, ugh girls *mentally rolles eyes*

Prince: *the same expression* why are you two laughing? 

Alexa: *tries her hardest not to laugh* oh nothing *poses in the most fake casual position ever (you know them ones when someones like "ACT CASJ" and you pose like its a photo shoot, yeah that typah pose)* 

Prince: *laughs* girl why you doin that? *turns to me* that... *points at Alexa* is what you call crazy *throws his head back in laughter* 

Prod: woow 

Tiarra: *calms her laughter down but still has a hold of her stomach* oh gosh wooh, times like these I love. 

Prod: mhmm

*Later On In The Day, Like 7:50*

- In Prods Room -

??: *knockes on the door* 

Prod: come in 

Prince: *stands infront of me* im taking Alexa out for dinner tonight, roc and ray aren't back yet. 

Prod: oh kl, where are they? 

Prince: I think rocs at Dinahs house and rays on a walk, I don't know when they'll be back though 

Prod: aight 

Prince: but I'll be back at around umm *looks at watch* 11 latest 12 *walks to my room door and opens it heading out but stops and looks at me* you gnah be okay? 

Prod: ain't I meant to be asking you that? *raises right eyebrow* 

Prince: whatever, if you need me call me *smiles* but if I don't answer you know why *winks* 

Prod: eww you nasty *Princeton laughs and starts closing the door* USE PROTECTION!  

Prince: haha, yeah whatever *closes the door* 

Prod: *sighs* now its just me and her

Watching tv became a bore after a while so I decided to see what Tiarra was doing. First I headed downstairs to the front room. She wasn't there. Next, I went to the kitchen. Who knows, she might be cooking her delicious chicken *grins*

Prod: *walking in the kitchen* Tiarra?

*no answer*

Ugh where is this girl?

Tiarra: *faintly* UGH! Suck my metaphorical dick bitch! 

Prod: *giggles* this girl is mad *reaches for coke in the fridge* 

Tiarra: PRODIGY! 

Prod: *closes the fridge door* YEAH! 

Tiarra: COME UP TO THE GAME ROOM PLEASE! 

Prod: AIGHT HOLD ON

I made my way to the game room to see Tiarra sitting on the couch attempting to play MW3 [Modern Warfare 3] on the boys & I's xBox. She's such a failure, but her face looks so cute when she's angry.

Tiarra: *groans loudly* oh my effing God! 

Prod: *opening the bottle and taking a sip* that was the most shitest move EVER! 

Tiarra: *glares at him* stfu 

Prod: aww baby Tee's upset *pouts* 

Tiarra: I said stfu and if you keep poking out your lip like that imma have to bite it of *innocently smiles* 

Prod: isit now? 

Tiarra: you think I lie to much *rolls eyes* 

Prod: not really, but anyways, I could teach you about this game if you want *puts the coke on a near by table* 

Tiarra: I don't need your help 

Prod: ugh, come on tee 

Tiarra: alright, you can help me

*Enough Time Later For Tiarra To Get The Hang Of MW3, Let's Say...An Hour*

Prod: Shoot. Shoot. Shoot! 

Tiarra: *gasps* YAAY! *gets up & starts dougie'ing* I won! I won! Yeah buddy *puts on fake shades & pops imaginary collar* Killah in disguise *licks lips* 

Prod: umm, yeah *turns towards the air hockey table* 

Tiarra: *sits down* this is nice you know? 

Prod: what's nice? 

Tiarra: one-on-one time with each other... 

Prod: Oh yeah, this is nice *smiles & continues playing on the xBox* 

Tiarra: umm, maybe we could umm.. 

Prod: what? 

Tiarra: *looks down at the floor* talk about us? 

Prod: oh yeah, I've wanted to talk to you about that 

Tiarra: *looks at my face* so, do you...like me? 

Prod: *looks into her eyes* umm...y- 

Roc: IM BACK! 

Prod&Tiarra: *groans and mutters* Fuck Sake 

Prod: *to Roc* AIGHT, BRO!

Roc jogs up to the game room with Dinah behind and sit down on the two bean bags.

Tiarra: umm, well...*breathes in and out loudly* I'm going home, talk to you guys tomorrow *looks at me* especially you. Bye guys *waves* 

Roc: Byee 

Dinah: See you babe *blows a kiss* 

Prod: Bye tee *smiles* 

Tiarra: Bye Prod, call me later *smiles & walks out* 

Prod: *blushes* 

Roc: What happened with you two? 

Prod: *rolls eyes & continues his game*

Do you see what she does to me? She makes me blush, UGH! This is unreal! But why? Why did Roc have to come and ruin the moment? You see? There's always one that completely destroys our time and I think she likes me, but she has to say it, ugh why is life so stressful?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter kinda bored me. I didn't have a lot of ideas for it so I just wrote whatever came to mind.

Comment on what I could do in the next chapter, the more comments the better the story will be.

Comment & Vote =]x