Chapter 7

::Ray Ray's POV::

Well...it's going pretty good so far, Dinah and Laurielle do give each other evil looks and spit out nasty comments about each other once in a while, but I guess we have to take baby steps.

Right now we're watching 106 & Park, all of us are snuggling up with there girlfriend or boyfriend. Except me. I keep on looking at Laurielle trying to hint at her, but she's so into the show that she doesn't even realise me. Shake my HEAD! But she looks so cute, she's sitting cross-legged twiddling with her hair. I sighed. I need to figure her out, she seems so open...but distant at the same time. My thoughts were disrupted by the girls getting up and raping along to "Hold me back" by Rick Ross.

"these niggas wannah hold me back, these niggas wannah hold me back, these hoes wnah hold me back, these hoes wnah hold me back,"

I watched them and laughed as they tried to act like him. Girls these days. But, what would we do without them. Alexa-Ray changed the channel after the song finished to some Jamaican music channel, "Well girls, what you waiting for?" Alexa asked. Laurielle smirked and joined Alexa in standing while putting her hair in a messy bun. "I haven't danced like this in a while, so don't expect anything good" Alexa added on.

"Girl, dont lie. I saw you the other day in Princetons room doing yo' thang" Laurielle said with a laugh doing hand gestures. Alexa rolled her eyes playfully. It seems that Dinah and Tiarra have no clue what to do by the look on their faces, but they got up anyways. Their hair was already up. "Vybz Kartel - Slow Motion" started playing and Laurielle started jumping up and down, "Oh my days, A, this is my SONG!" With that said, she started grinding to the song, her hips went with the music. Slow. She started to make her way down to the floor, still grinding and did a little bit of twerking when she got into a squat position. Alexa joined in with her. Shit, they've both got CAKE! I looked to my left and saw all the guys watching as the girls danced to the music. Dinah and Tiarra was standing there, but gradually got the hang of it. The song ended after about a minute, a few more Vybz Kartel songs came on like..."Dumpa Truck", "Bend Like Banana" and a few more but cant remember the names. As soon as the last song finished they all dropped on the coach, exausted.

"THEE. Best. Dance Session. I Have. E-ver. Had. In A. Long Time" Alexa blurted out, out of breathe. Laurielle nodded in agreement.

We got bored of that after a while so Dinah changed it over to some random music channel. "Twerk" by Lady was half way through when we arrived at the channel. "Bet you can't dance to this bitch" Dinah mumbled, but sure enough everybody heard. Laurielle kissed her teeth. "Exactly, that's what I thought hoe" this time she spoke a bit louder.

Laurielle looked up at Dinah with no interest in her facial expression "Dinah, do not piss me off kay? kay," She said annoyed "Acting like I can't do your stupid ass 'twerking', that shit's easy."

"Oh please, don't front just because Ray's here,"

"Aight, if you think you can really 'twerk' as you say, please show me"

Dinah hesitated but got up. She turned up the music which has now changed, but it's still twerkable. She started erm...dancing? She was everywhere. That is not what you call 'dancing'. When it came to the part were you have to twerk she...um...h-her bum, was not moving, I thought the whole point was to make it shake. She looked like a dancing toddler at best. She finished not to long after and turned towards us with a big smile stretched across her face, does she think she accomplished something? Laurielle, Alexa and Tiarra started whispering and giggling together. Looks like its 3 against 1 now.

::Alexa-Ray's POV::

"I cant believe what I just saw" Tiarra whispered to me, I started laughing thinking of what a fool she made of herself.