Chapter 6

IMPORTANT, SO READ;

I'm going to try and write the story in a different format, so tell me if it sounds/looks better by commenting or inboxing me, but if you want me to keep it how it was comment saying "Keep Same" or something like that lol

On to the story we go *points forward*

No? Oh well, I tried *laughs*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Next Day*

RayRays POV:

Okay, so it's been like how long? 3 days since I met Laurielle...I don't even know how I feel about her and these players called brothers aren't making ish any different, but I have to admit, the only person in the whole group that you can really go to for advice is Princeton...so he's not really one, but he has his way with impressing ladies. Anyways, today's like a day for all of us to chill together, including our girls. The only bad thing is...this Laurielle and Dinah situation, I need them to be cool. To be honest I think they would get along, only if they like...scratch Laurielles past life out *sighs* I don't even know. At this moment I plopped on my bed, that's when I realised I needed to have a shower, ugh! I seriously don't want to right now...hey, hey, hey, don't be thinking I'm some next dirty fuck I'm just in one of them lazy day moods.

"Hey, two braids" I heard a girly voice say before sitting down next to me, I lifted up having my elbows as support before answering.

"Hey, Laurielle" I said with a smile.

"Yeah, umm Ray?" she said with her head down...like she was scared of something.

"Yeah?"

"Do I err...have to stay today?"

"Why would you ask that?" I asked, at this point I was sitting up looking at her fumble with her fingers.

"Because..."

"Because?" I questioned her. "...look at me" as I said that she gradually lifted her head to look at me. "If this is about that Dinah thi-" before I could even finish my sentence, Laurielle had her eyebrows furrowed and eyes squinted, joined with a quick reply of...

"Why would it be about that bitch?"

My eyes widened a little in surprise of seriousness in her voice, "I was just thin-"

She cut me of again, "I don't care what the fuck you were thinking! You know what? Fuck it! I'm just gnah stay," she got up and headed to the door "I seriously can't deal with stress right now" opens the door, "Call for me when you've done your shit" BAM! With that she was gone. I groaned with frustration and got up of my place towards the bathroom. I'm not getting anywhere with this girl.

After about one hour in the shower, what can I say...I love showers *shrugs*. Anyways, after about an hour of showering I came out with just a towel around my waist. I went to my drawer where my boxers are and put on a pair. That's when I decided to call Laurielle to come and get ready, "LAURIELLE!".

Laurielles POV:

So I'm downstairs painting my nails with some music tv show playing in the background, you know them ones that play music videos, yeah them ones. I'm just finishing my baby nail when I hear "LAURIELLE" shouted from upstairs. I dropped everything in my hands and cringed a bit as my eyes started watering, wondering what I did wrong this time. A tear fell from my left eye. That's when I realised where I actually was, I shook my head quickly trying to forget those memories while wiping the tear away from my eye, picking up the blue polish from the floor. Luckily it didn't spill. I placed all the polishes I used on the centre table and turned of the tv before making my way upstairs. When I was at the...seventh step, someone approached the top of the stairs and made their way down. As we brushed passed each other I realised it was Roc. He looked really tired. I wonder what happened to him last night. Well, I reached Ray and I's room. Ray was there...leaning on the door frame , waiting on me. I have to admit...he looked proper hot...shit...and he only had his boxers on, oh my lord this boy wants to kill me, wooh.

"You like what you see?" he said leaning up of his position, once he said that, I snapped out of my daze and looked up at him. I squinted my eyes for two seconds and bit my lip at the same time. As soon as I did that a smirk crept up on his face so I rolled my eyes and walked pass him, grabbing what I need and entering the bathroom.

*20mins Later*

I came out of the bathroom with just my yellow bra and black panties on. I walked towards the wardrobe and looked for something to wear. What to wear? What to wear? After another twenty minutes I finally found something. I'm wearing some white pattern leggings with a white tank top, pink Dr. Martins and a yellow bracelet and I'm going to put in hazel contacts, my top shows some cleavage, so you can see a bit of my bra. Oh my garsh I havant worn leggings in so long and I look so good in it, it shows my ass and these contacts make me look piff af'.

I decided to take some pictures with both my phones. iPhone 4s and Blackberry. I took a lot of pictures, mainly on my iPhone and decided to put some on instagram. Within 5 minutes my phone was blowing up with likes and comments, mostly filled with "omg, you look so hot bae", "jheeze, look at my girl looking peng" and "awww...I miss you so much :'( </3". Once I saw them I had to reply. During that time Ray came back upstairs telling me the girls were here and everyone was waiting on me, also commenting on what I was wearing and how my eyes looked beautiful, I thanked him and gave him a kiss on his cheek while I held his hand and made our way downstairs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[UrbanDictionary]

;Piff: A word most London youth use to describe someone's appearance. Used when the person is attractive.

;Jheeze: Londoners Term basically the same as OMG or Wow! or used when your surprised at something.

;Peng: An over-exaggerated description of a person with good looks or a nice body or both, basically the same as "Piff" just a different name.

[A/N]

If there's any other words that I put in this chapter or any other one that you don't understand,, just ask me (:. I had an idea for the beginning but because I took so long to write it I kindah lost it...oh well *shrugs* & I didn't really proof read it, being kindahh lazyy *grins*

So you know how it iss } Comment&&Voteee :]x

Follow Me On Twitter: @SupremeLexah

&& If You Have BBM [Blackberry Messenger] Add Me On That Aswell: 26C43342

Till next time mofo'ss BLAAHHHHH.....