Ex-girlfriend

FIVE YEARS LATER

SIDHARTH'S P.O.V:

It's been five years and still, I haven't said a word to Pari about how I feel about her. Her therapies are over. Her doctor said her leg has healed completely and she can walk without anyone's dependency. Her parents told me that they are looking for a bridegroom for Pari, and all I think is why they can't see me? Why can't she love me back like the way I love her? Anyway, I need to express my feelings to her. But at first, I need to know that she isn't committed with anyone else.

Pari and I are good friends now. This relationship satisfies me in some way. At least I am able to see her every day. When I was deep in my thoughts my cell phone rang and I picked it up.

It was Pari's dad.

"Hi beta how are you?" He asked

"I am good uncle. What about you?" I replied

"I am good beta. Well, actually me and your aunty wants to invite you for dinner at our place." He explained

"That's great uncle. See you soon." I said in response

"Bye beta." He said and ended the call.

PARI'S P.O.V:

I told my parents to invite Sidharth to dinner at our place. I think in these five years how he always was with me and supported me in every way made him having a soft spot for him in my heart. I think I am falling for him. But what if he is gone too far now? Or maybe he likes someone else?

I mean he proposed me a long time back and I was a big fool to reject him and was love with some jerk. But what if now he will do the same to me. These thoughts brought tears in my eyes. I cannot accept his rejection. In these few years he has become the most important part of my life and I can't even think of living without him anymore. I will be shattered if he will reject me. I wish that will not happen. I am waiting for him for dinner tonight and hopefully, he will accept my proposal.

A FEW HOURS LATER.......

SIDHARTH'S P.O.V:

I took a shower and got dressed up. I was excited yet nervous. I mean what if her answer will be no again. I can't take a heartbreak anymore. I took my car keys and started driving. On my way I thought to take some gifts for Pari. I stopped at a gift shop and bought some of her favorite things. After that, I went to a jewelry shop to buy a beautiful ring for her. I will propose her tonight no matter how hard the time will be for me. After the shopping, I went in the parking lot where I parked my car. As I was approaching my car I saw someone familiar, she was my ex-girlfriend. She saw me with a smile. I smiled back.

"Sid, what a pleasant surprise?" She said after hugging me

"I missed you." She whispered in my ear.

"Nina, exactly a pleasant surprise it is. How have you been?" I said breaking the hug

"Not good without you." She replied in a low tone

"Anyway, can we sit somewhere and talk?" She asked

"Sorry, Nina I have to go somewhere really important. Maybe next time." I replied

"So you want me to meet you again? Sounds good to me." She winked

"See you soon baby." She said with a smile

I was 15 minutes late for the dinner. I was worried what Pari would be thinking about me? I opened my car door and rushed to Pari's house. I feel pity for Nina. She still misses me. She looked paler than before. After all, I and Nina were great friends before she became my girlfriend. Or maybe I wasn't in love with her in the first place. Everything between us messed up after our relationship started. I shouldn't have talked to her rudely like that. She would have felt bad. Thankfully she give me her number so I will call her tonight and will apologize for my behavior. She was a sweet girl though. I will think of meeting her someday, after all, she is my childhood friend.

NINA'S P.O.V:

Seeing him after a long time was the best thing ever happened to me in the last couple of years. He looked really happy today and as usual more charming. His elegant personality always takes my breath away. I just cannot stop loving him and he needs to understand that. I give him my number so maybe we will be in contact with each other again. I hope he will call me. I saw some gifts and flowers in his hands. They were pretty. I think he has found someone better than me. But sorry Sid I won't let you love anyone else other than me. I will make you mine again no matter what. I said wiping out my tears.

HOW WAS IT GUYS? DO VOTE AND COMMENT. WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NOW? WILL NINA BE SUCCESSFUL IN HER PLANS? OR SIDHARTH'S TRUE LOVE WILL FIND IT'S WAY? HAPPY READING.

PICTURE CREDIT GOES TO WHOEVER MADE IT.