Love is in the air

A/N: Update are you excited? Keep reading. :) x

KRISH'S P.O.V:

I met Pari in a club. She was wearing a black dress. Damn she looked amazing in that. We danced all night and had a lot fun together. It was really nice to be with her. I guess I like her in some different way. And I hope the feeling is mutual.

'We were on fire on the dance floor.' I told her
'Yeah, I know Krish. It was fun.' She replied
'So can I drop you home?' I asked
'Ummm... Okay!' She said rolling her eyes.
We went outside.

PARI'S P.O.V:

Krish dropped me at my place. He is a nice guy. I kinda attracted to him maybe. Maybe he likes me too. The way we danced in the club wasn't like friends at all.

He also told me to call him whenever I like. And also he told me to go shopping with him tomorrow. I am excited for this. Maybe it's love at first sight. Yes I am in love with Krish, my childhood friend. I admitted to myself.

SIDHARTH'S P.O.V:

She was on my mind the whole time last night. She has done some magic on me. Well, I hope to see her today.

Tina came to visit me today. But I can't control this but I am losing interest in her. I am not feeling satisfied in her company. Looks like something is missing. Something very close to me, important and necessary part of me.

KRISH'S P.O.V:

I woke up late today, I couldn't forget the last night, it was amazing. I told Pari, my heart's pari actually that we will go shopping. I want a glimpse of her desperately.

I went to pick her. I called her while driving.

'Hey princess!' , I said with a grin

A/N: Hey I know its a short one. But hope you will like it. :)