Clubbing Time

A/N: Update is here guys. This part will make you feel so good. Hope you like it. ;)

(Krish is a new character here which is played by Arjun Kapoor, and also Nina played by Deepika Padukone. Enjoy. )

PARI's P.O.V:

Damn, my first day at work was pathetic. That guy who is suppose to be my boss is on my nerves nowadays. Gosh how can someone be so serious? Anyway, after some stupid things happened today I decided to have some clubbing tonight.

It's been so long since, I went to a club. And one thing is great in my job that I get paid per day. So I decided to enjoy with my salary today. I went to have a bath and got ready for the evening. I know its gonna be awesome.

SIDHARTH'S P.O.V:

Aah, today was a busy day. I am really tired and exhausted. And as I was laying down on my bed. My cell phone rang, it was my girlfriend again. She is been calling me since a longtime and I just saw it now.  

'Hey babe,' I said
'Hey sweets, where were you?' She asked
'Umm, was busy in work. You say why you called?' I inquired
'You forgot? We were going for clubbing tonight, remember?' She reminded me
'Oh yea, sorry I forgot.' I apologize
'Well see you in the club then.' I said
'Excuse me Sid, you have to pick me up.' She ordered
'You're already late, its 8 already. I am waiting for you sweets.' She added
Damn this Nina irritates me a lot sometimes.
Anyway, I decided to get ready and went to take Nina from her place. I know clubbing is not that bad at all.

PARI's P.O.V:

Yayy!!! Weekend time, means time for some enjoyment. And here I am in my favorite club of Mumbai. I asked one of my friends to join me, to make this evening more better. Okay pari time to enjoy the party I thought to myself. It was wonderful to be here.

As I was grooving on the dance floor, I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned back and was totally shocked when I saw him on the dance floor too, with some girl.

My grumpy boss, Mr Sidharth Malhotra in a club like this. Really? Seriously? It looks like some sick joke to me. I mean this guy looks like someone to me who doesn't have the word enjoy in his dictionary.

And seeing him here dancing was something amazing actually. Anyway, I enjoyed myself a lot.
I went to grab some drinks, and I was going back I bumped in to someone, it was my old friend Krish.

I was surprised to see him there. We talked for sometime
And danced like maniacs.
Krish is an old friend of mine from Sydney, our parents know each other, so do we. I was really happy to see him here. We both have a lot in common.

SIDHARTH'S P.O.V:

I saw Pari with some guy dancing , grooving and enjoying her time. They look close to each other. Actually very close. Does she have a boyfriend. She should be, why a pretty girl like her, won't have a boy in her life. But the weird part is why am I thinking all this?? Why I would be interested in her life?

She is immature, and stupid. I never liked girls like that in my entire life. But why I feel attracted to her after watching her tonight dance like that. She look fantastically perfect and beautiful. I feel jealous of that boy around her. But why do I feel all this suddenly? Its insane, but something is wrong with me, maybe I drank a lot now. But maybe these feelings are true .

CLIFF HANGER!!!!

What will happen now?? Are you excited to read more??