Twenty

August 1997
Two months later

"Damn, I can't believe this

"Damn, I can't believe this.." Diddy said, making Shawn look at him weirdly.

"Can't believe what?"

Diddy lit the blunt and let out a puff, "That your careless ass having kids. Twins at that. I'm surprised you didn't tell shorty to abort."

Shawn shook his head, "Nah, that's different. If she was some random bitch then yeah. But this my girl we talkin' about. I would've caught a charge if she aborted my kids."

Diddy laughed but Shawn was serious. He didn't want to imagine if Beyoncé would have aborted their kids. He knew for sure he would have been done with her, but he was happy she didn't.

It's been two months so far, and she suppose to be leaving for college in a couple of days, but her mind was made up. She didn't want to go and surprisingly, no one was making her.

Beyoncé had moved back home with her parents and doing little to no work. The twins had her drained. She could barely get out of bed sometimes. She only had a few months to go, but she couldn't wait any longer. She wasn't enjoying being pregnant at all.

Shawn thought it was cute. Besides her mood swings, he adored her being pregnant. He loved seeing her waddle around. He smirked just picturing her in his head. They really were about to be parents. Just a few years ago, they were just meeting and playing around. He never thought shit would've gotten this far.

"So what's going to happen from here on out?" Ty asked, who had just walked outside from being camped inside on the phone with his girlfriend.

Shawn shrugged and took a puff of the blunt, "I'on know. Twins should be here soon. I'm just trying to stack enough before they come. I'm really tryna get a car before they come too. Not having my own transportation is annoying as fuck."

"What about school? You not going back?" Diddy asked.

"I wish," Shawn said with a sigh, "But nah... Fuck it. I don't have enough money for that shit anyway. Unless I get a full ride somewhere, then I'm not going."

Diddy shook his head. Growing up, he looked up to Shawn and he still do. He just hated what he was going through. If he could help, he would.

"Are you even ready?" Ty asked in all seriousness, "Like with the twins? Twins are hard work man. One kid is enough, but two? Damn. You must was really shooting Beyoncé's shit up for her to have twins."

They shared a laugh and Shawn smirked, "That's not how shit works, idiot. But of course I'm ready. Since Beyoncé isn't going to school right now, we kind of have a set schedule."

"The living arrangement though?" Diddy asked.

That was one thing Shawn wasn't sure of. Shawn really didn't want Beyoncé to move back in with her parents, but they wanted her back home so he had to accept it. He wasn't sure how they would do the living arrangement for the kids, but he knew he for sure that the babies will most likely be with Beyoncé. Only thing he hated about that was that he'll have to be around her parents more often than usual to see his kids.