not awkward...

veronicas P.O.V
"Leave me the hell alone!" I shout at my mom as I slam the door to the Pembroke. I storm out and walk to pops as I recall what the hell just happened. My mom just told me I have a TWIN BROTHER. And not only that, but it's my best friends boyfriend: Jughead Jones. My mom just brought it to my attention and treated it like nothing. Now I have to be the one to tell him. Great, this sucks. I was now on my way to pops. I had scheduled previously with Archie to meet him here. As I walked into the diner, the bell ringed and Archie Andrews turned my way. "Ronnie!" He shouted as he ran and kissed me. "Hi archikins," I say sadly. He bends down to my level so his eyes met mine. "Ronnie what's wrong", he asked concerned. I guided him to our booth and told him everything. "Wow Ronnie, I'm so sorry." He said taking my hands in his. "It'll be okay, I'm just dreading telling Jughead." I said as I sipped my milkshake. "Well whatever happens I'm here for you," he says smiling. As I was about to thank him for being so sweet, I got a text. It was from my mom. 'FP told jughead. No worries'.
I looked at my phone confused. "What is it Ron?" Archie asked meeting our eyes. "My, uh.. my mom said Jughead's dad-my dad... just told jughead." I told Archie as his head looked up to the door. "A-Archie..." I started. I heard the bell ring and I turned around. A ponytailed princess was standing at the door, a worried expression on her face. She met Archie's eyes and she rushed towards us. "Arch! V! Have you guys seen Jughead? " she asked looking around the diner. "He texted me asking for us to meet. He said it was urgent. Some kind of life changing news." I looked at Archie and he looked at me. "Umm..." I started. "W-what?" Betty said giving a nervous chuckle. As I was about to stall, another bell rang and it was Jughead. I sank into my seat so he wouldn't see me. Betty rushed to him and they kissed. They found a booth on the opposite side of the diner and I sighed and sat up straight. "That was rough Ron." Archie said squeezing my hands. I looked at him longingly and drank the last sip of my milkshake. We sat there for hours talking about what we were going to do at school, and how to make things less awkward. After a while I started to get dizzy. "Um, Arch...I think I'm going to get going. I don't feel well," I said as I got up. "Oh, um, okay. Do you need a ride?" He asked also standing up. "Uh, n-no. I think I'm going to walk to clear my mind." I said smiling. He bent and kissed me and then I smirked at him in return. I walked out the door with my head down but looked up to accidentally lock eyes with jughead. When I saw him, I ran out of the diner. I fast-walked and ignored every thought that was rushing through my mind. Then I heard, "Veronica!" I turned around to see Jughead. Uh, why did I turn around? "Jughead.." I said frowning. "Veronica, can I walk with you?" He asked catching his breath. "I guess." I said shrugging. We walked a few steps in silence and he broke it. "So sis, what's new." I stopped in my tracks and turned to him. "What?" I said leaning my head towards him. "I'm sorry, I don't know how to start conversations like this, I mean nothing like this has ever happened to me. I'm sorry I'm just really anxious and I don't know how to get through this." He said all at once. I took a small step towards him. "Jughead it's ok. I'm uncomfortable too. But we would have to 'bond' at one point." I said placing a hand on his shoulder. "Veronica, thank you." He said leaning in to hug me. I hesitated but hugged him back.

We walked most of the way back in silence. When we arrived at the Pembroke, I wanted to go inside, but Jughead insisted on coming in too. "I guess I should say hi to my... I mean.. our new m-mom." He stuttered at saying 'mom'.

We walked inside to see both of... our parents sitting at the table talking. They looked up at the both of us coming in. "Jughead, veronica!" FP said all too happily. "Welcome home kids!" He said enveloping is in a hug. "Uh.. hi" I said uncomfortably. "Please sit down," my mom started. "We have some news that includes some change, but we think it will benefit us all." She finished. Me and jughead looked at each other suspiciously. "W-what's going on?" Jughead asked crossing his arms. "Jughead," FP said standing up to face jughead. "We're moving here!" He said with a giant smile. My jaw dropped. I turned to my mom who had a sickly swell smile plastered on her face. I turned to a now red Jughead. Oh great. We're going to be living together. This isn't going to be awkward at all....

Dear readers,
I hope you guys liked it! This story isn't going to be as revised and edited as my other story, so don't get your hopes up. Also, this is a jeronica au, but no incest, it will come. Bughead and Varchie won't last forever. Check out my other ( and better) story, 'no way in hell'.
-jeronicaslove