betrayl

Veronicas P.O.V

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

Why the hell is Archie kissing BETTY?!! I snatched the phone out of jughead's hand. I examined it and tears filled my eyes. I looked at jughead and could se show much more hurt he was. Betty was all he had. Yeah, his dad, but he wasn't always there for him. His mom is now my mom so.. she hasn't been there. He only had Betty and she cheated on him with her childhood best friend.
Now he only had.....

Me.

I set his phone down and a tear streamed down my cheek. His chin quivered as if he wanted to cry. He bit his lip so he wouldn't, but I went up and hugged him. He hesitated at first but hugged me back. I cried into his shoulder and he held me. "Jughead you can cry if you want." I said sniffling. "It's okay, we're family." When I said that, he let it all go. He poured his tears into my back and I did he same. We hugged for a while thinking about our fucked up lives.

narrators P.O.V
Veronica woke up the next morning to the tv on. She got up and accidentally fell. Jughead woke up startled. "W-what happened?" He asked groggily. Veronica got up and tried to sturdy herself. "N-nothing, I just fell. Sorry" she said as she walked to the closet. Jughead nodded and got up.

They got ready and went downstairs. They were both exhausted. They had stayed up the whole night last night talking about Betty and Archie. They tried to think of everything they hated about them. There was more than expected. They ended up falling asleep at 5. They got about 2/3 hours of sleep.

They got to school to receive a few stares. It wasn't because of their hidden sibling secret that got out, it was because the picture of Betty and Archie apparently got out. They walked trough the halls chin held high.

The day went by okay for a day after they got cheated on. Then lunch came.

They walked to the table and sat with Betty and Archie surprisingly enough. "Ronnie can we please talk?" Archie asked her standing up. "Fine Archie", she said looking up at him. He led her to the hallway and took her hand. "Ronnie please, it was nothing. Betty kissed me! I didn't do anything! I talked to her and she apologized but someone took that photo of us. It's not what it looks like Ronnie." He pleaded. Veronica didn't believe him at first, and she still doesn't entirely, but she missed having him already. She hesitantly excepted his request for her to be his girlfriend again. They kissed and held hands entering the cafeteria. They were greeted by glances and a happy looking Betty and jughead who were leaning in to kiss. Veronica thought back on everything he said bad about her. It was more than what she said about Archie. She felt strange about it but ignored it. They're in love. That's why.

*back in time*
Veronica had been dragged of by Archie, and Betty took jughead's hand in hers. He didn't hesitate and held hers back. "Juggy, please. I'm sorry, it was the most inopportune moment! Archie kissed me and I pulled back. Someone snapped that picture when he pulled me in. I'm so sorry, but it's not what it seems." Betty said asking for his forgiveness. She rambled on for so long. When she finished, jughead forgave her and asked her to be his girlfriend again. He knew it was weird considering she had kissed his best friend, but he loved her and it was unbearable to be without her.

They both smiled and leaned over the table to kiss when Veronica and Archie approached. "Hey guys. We're back together", Betty said gazing into jughead's eyes. "Us too," Archie said smiling. Veronica smiled back and kissed him. Jughead felt weird as well. He remembered what she said about Archie. She came up so many things that were true, but made him seem like a horrible person. He shook it off and smiled. "Do you guys want to go to pops later?" Betty asked them smiling. "Sure guys, I'll just ask my....our parents..." Veronica replied giggling. They went their separate ways and then went on with their day.

When the day was over, everyone met up at Veronica's locker. "Hey guys," Archie said as he approached the locker. Everyone greeted each other as they all walked to pops. They were all sitting and talking when jughead's phone beeped. "Uh, it's my dad. There's a serpent meeting. I gotta go." He said as he got out of the booth and kissed Betty goodbye. After a while, nobody had talked. "Um I'm going to get going," Veronica said as she got out of the booth. Betty and Archie agreed and they all left. Betty and Archie left together since they live so close, and veronica walked by herself. On her way, she was walking in the street. It started to get dark, and she started to walk faster. Then, she sees lights out of the corner of her eyes. She turned around just in time to se eggs bright headlight coming towards her fave. She quickly jumped out of the way. She saw the car drive by so fast she couldn't see the face. She was bewildered. What the hell? Who was that? And why didn't they care if they ran me over? Veronica practically ran home now. When she got there nobody was home, so she took advantage of it and ran up to her room. She tried to ignore the fact gay she almost got ran over, so she called Cheryl. After ringing a few times, she answered.
*(bold=Cheryl, italic=veronica)*

hello?

Hey Cher! What's up? Can u hang?

Oh Veronica.... hi.

What's wrong?

Nothing. I uh I have a serpent meeting, but I think this is more important.

Cheryl what's wrong you're scaring me.

I'll explain later. I'm on my way.

Cheryl-

Veronica was cut off by Cheryl hanging up on her. Veronica sighed and set her phone swim. She thought about things when the doorbell rang. She ran downstairs and opened the door to Cheryl. "Hey Cher," She said smiling. Cheryl pushed past veronica and came in. "Veronica, there's no easy way to say this." Cheryl said hyperventilating. "Wait, slow down" Veronica sad trying to calm her. "I was walking to the serpent meeting, and I was taking a shortcut through Betty and Archie's neighborhood. I saw them walking, which I thought was peculiar, but then I saw something that astonished me..." Cheryl told Veronica all too fast. "Cheryl... w-what did you s-see?" Veronica asked nervously stuttering. "I'm sorry veronica," was all Cheryl said before holding up her phone for veronica to see. It was a short 2 second video of Archie grabbing Betty's ass, and Betty hugging Archie. Veronicas eyes started to fill up with tears. She looked at Cheryl who looked genuinely sorry. She pulled her in, and they hugged for what seems like hours. What is up with everyone cheating? And why is it all proved digitally? Does Archie love me? Should I give him another chance? Is Betty still my friend? How will Jughead take this? What am I supposed to do now? Veronica pondered these questions and couldn't find an answer. Except for one. Her and Archie were over. What about jughead and Betty? He'll be heartbroken again. Cheryl left soon after leaving a crying, sad Veronica alone. Veronica lays on her bed and called Archie.
(Italic-Veronica, regular-Archie)

Hello?

Hi.

Hey ronnie what's up?

Just wanted to tell you we're done.

What? Ronnie? What happened?

I know about you and Betty.

You saw us kiss?

What?! You guys kissed?!

Um... no.

Archie.....!

Fine I'm sorry Ronnie.

I saw you groping her! We're over Archie. For good this time. I don't deserve this constant betrayal. From you nor Betty.

Your right Ronnie, I'm sorry. It's-

No Archie. Don't try to explain. We're done forever. You are a horrible person. You and Betty deserve each other. Goodbye.

Ronnie wait!-

Veronica hung up on him. She cried a little and got depressed, so she looked over at her nightstand. She remembered what she had hidden in there. She opened it and pulled out a bottle of liquor. Time to get this party started.