different power

Veronicas P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open and fell to the arms gracefully wrapped around my waist. I barely turned my neck and I saw the one and only Jughead Jones. And I was hit with a satisfaction much like the one I felt last night. The whole night I was with Jughead, it was like nothing else mattered.

Noting else matters when I'm with him.

I tried to pick up his hand so I could strangle out of his hold, turn and face him, but he started to twist and turn.

"Good morning Jughead." My voice was as delicate as ever and he barely opened his eyes enough to see a glimmer of sunlight, but he smiled wider than I've ever seen.

"Good morning angel." I chuckled and surprisingly blushed at his words and sweetness.

He then toppled me over, and hovered above me like a drone. Then, he planted a kiss onto my forehead. But I moved his face down to my lips where the planets entered perfect sync once again.

When we released he bit his lip and jumped off of me, pushing his smile away.

"Hey! What was that for?," I yelled at the fleeing Jughead who was running to the bathroom.

"No offense, but you're just so tempting that I may just..." He trailed off and I chuckled again. Seconds later, I heard the shower start running.

I hopped off his bed and sprung for the robe on the floor. It's hard to think it was thrown off of me by Jughead just hours ago. Good times.

When I tied my robe around my waist, I headed toward the bathroom where the shower was running. I took a deep breath and opened the closed door to the bathroom.

I'm guessing he couldn't hear me over the water running, but I still dropped my previously tied robe and headed towards the shower. When I pulled back the shower curtain, he was taken aback. Obviously not sued to girls being as forward as me. But yet again, he's only ever been with perfect princess Betty. Well, and me. And what the hell does she know about this? I smiled up at him and he smirked back. But in his smirk, and in his eyes, I saw something I have never seen before.

Confidence. And you may be thinking, confidence? What's wrong with that? Well, his confidence seemed overwhelmingly powerful. Like a kind of dangerous confidence. Like, he's changed. But I wasn't at all scared. In fact, the danger excited me.

I stepped into the shower, and he immediately interlocked our lips together with an immediate power.

_________
Jughead P.O.V

After me and Veronicas' rendezvous, we lay once again on the bed. I don't know what, but something did. I ignored and snuggled Veronica closer to me. We now had clothes on, and we were just snuggling, but I couldn't even explain how much I loved just touching her.

"Hey Jughead, do you-" I cut her off by bringing my finger to her lips and shushing her. Then, I strung my finger down, pulling her lip down with it. Her eyes fell to my lips and I drew her in with my pointer finger on her chin.

Our lips touched and it started all over again. The feeling. I kissed her more aggressively and let out a low growl. Very unlike me. She smiled, crawled over and sat on my lap while our lips and tongues kept weaving in our out of each other. But of course, all good things have to come to an end.

"Jughead, we've been calling you, we need to start- HOLY SHIT."

Veronicas lips instantly flew off of mine and she put on the most innocent face she could muster when she looked up to her red headed bestie. I threw my head back on the pillow and slowly let it fall toward Cheryl with a fake smile of annoyance. Why the hell did she have to interrupt?