Bootcamp part 2

They wanted me to go back onto the stage with some other people. What for? For bloody interviews! Do they really think, I can do interviews in this state? Well, whatever, I guess it's my last time I'll ever be remembered!

I noticed that Harry Styles, had also been called up, I had been talking to him earlier. He sounded nice except he sounded a bit of a man whore, apparantly he had chatted up loads of girls, during bootcamp then got caught. Haha, I must admit serves him right, poor girls, did he ever think how they would feel? There was also Zayn Malik, he was the one that was too nervous to dance, I think. I did feel sorry for him, I must admit, but I managed it and I was all over the place! Then there was Liam Payne, he seemed a bit too serious, me and him would not get along, he'd hate that I laugh too much, what can I say? I'm a happy person. Then there was Louis, he was the complete oppisite to Liam, he was bonkers! He was a bit too loud in my oppinion, he'd give me headaches! I guess I'm judging them before I get to know them, but none of them seem to be the type of people I would come friends with really, oh well, it's not like I'm ever going to see them again. Anyway, back to the interviews, what would they ask us, how we felt? I think they could tell that from our expressions!

After the "interview"

Well, that went better than I expected, Simon told us that we were too good to let go, so he would give us a second chance, if we would go into a band with the people we were with. Of course I would accept, I decided that as soon as he said it and by the others' reactions they liked the idea too! So now I am in a band, with the four boys I was judging earlier, hopefully we'll get together just fine! I'm one of those people, who believes everyone will hate me, well I hope this isn't the case! I do feel a bit outnumbered though, there all British and then there's me. I want to be loved by my bandmates.