I'm sorry

I'm a big boy now they say, I'm now 7 years old. Lucy is 3 years old now and I told my mum and dad how I felt that they didn't love me anymore, they said I was just being silly and of course they loved me, they even said sorry! Now they notice me now and are the nicest parents ever!I felt really silly when i found out that  horrible big place called school, was something I had to go to otherwise mum and dad would be in trouble, it was nothing to do with Lucy, silly me! I even love Lucy now,  but I don't think she loves me very much, I think she's trying to get me back for being mean to her when she was a baby, so she always hits me and calls me ugly. I don't like it but I forgive her because she is my little sister and when she is good she is very very good but when she is bad, she is horrid.  She's starting school soon and I'm going to protect her as the big brother, I won't let anyone be mean to her, never!

The day she started school, she made lots and lots of new friends and she didn't need me for anything, she even said that to me in front of her friends to my face. When I left I heard her say "That's my big brother, he's mean, I don't like him." That upset me a lot, I love her lots and I want to be loved by her.