4

"I'm not trying to be in your business, but what did you and Jaydan do" KJ said as we sat at the table. Taking a sip of my water "a lot" I said putting it down. "What's a lot" he said pushing his plate up. "If I tell you, you can't tell anyone this stays between me and you" I said sitting back. "Granted". "I have got information for him, stole, kidnapped and murdered" I said taking a bite out of my muffin. "That's it, you ain't never put drugs on a planE" he asked. shaking my head no I continued eating. "why did you let him control you" Kj asked with a confused look. I dint know if I should tell him the truth about me and Jaydan, at least not yet. "he was suppose to help me but it turned into something else. "ok" he said standing up. "ok, what" I said standing up with him. "some of my man are going to help you box the rest of your shit up then we will talk" Kj said leaving out of the kitchen. curiosity started to sit on me. I was confused as to why Kj and Tj wanted me. they knew nothing about me, was it because I saved Tj's life? walking into the living I sat down. I was so bored I didn't know what to do. now that I was free the fact that I didn't have friends real start to kick in. "what's wrong" kj said coming from the back. "nothing just bored" I said twirling my fingers. "wanna ride with me" he asked. grabbing his keys. "yep" i said popping the p and getting up. getting in the same car form the club i really admire its features. plugging his phone into the aux Kj played music. after 40 minutes of driving we finally pulled up to a park. we got u p and walked up to a group of dudes. "what's up" Kj said giving one of the dudes a dap finishing with it a hug. "what's up man" the dude responded. "how shit been" Kj said. "man" the shit for the birds" the man said laughing. "damn that stressful" Kj said laughing. "yes bro, who is shorty" he said pointing to me. "oh this Ti, she cool peoples" Kj said giving me a nickname. "well Ti, im Alonzo" he said throwing his head back. "hey" I said. "you going to the building tonight" Alonzo asked. "hell naw, you know meeko dumb ass is this going to be there. "yeah but if you slide though with shorty she cant do shit but fall back" he said laughing. "Kj looked at me and laughed. "is you bring your shorty" Kj asked. "of course, Stephanie as going for that shit" Alonzo said laughing. "well im going to bounce maybe i will be there" Kj aid laughing as we walked away. back in the car he played more music. "nut on her face and she rub it in" he sang. "what the hell" i said laughing. "my bad shorty" he said laughing. "it's cool" i said still laughing. "you wanna go and get something to eat" he asked stopping at a light. "yeah" i said smiling. "cool" he said smiling. About 15 minutes later we pulled up to a shake and fries. "they got some good burgers" Kj said as we got out. when we went inside Tj was sitting at a table. "Kj" he called out. "sitting at the table that Tj was the waitress came. "can i get you guys something to drink" she said eyeing Kj. since i been with him i could see all the girls flock over him but honestly i know why. Kj was fine the way his dreads touched his biceps that had a dark chocolate coat over them but girls wet at the sight of him. "yeah can i get a Reese shake" he said. "ok and for you" she asked. "can i have a Oreo shake" i said with out even looking up. "ok are you ready to order" she asked. "yeah Tj said laughing. after ordering our food we made small talk. after eating we want back to Kj's house because we both had to change. Tj had talked him to going to that building for a party and he agreed only if i did too. pulling up to the building there was people walking away and to the door. people where standing on the steps and on the side walk. as we walked up people where giving Kj head nods. "you cool" he said as we made it though the poodle of people. "yeah" i said moving my hair out of my face. "cool" he said as we made it to the 4th floor. "oh shit money man K" a man said standing up and giving Kj a dap and a hug. "man here you go with those titles" Kj said laughing. "who is she" the man said pointing to me. "yeah who is the hoe" a girl said walking in. "oh my god girl dont start with him" Tj said coming from the back. "shut up Tj, im just trying to see who Kj bringing around our hood" the girl said as her friends laughed. "none of you business" Kj said grabbing my hand and leading me out of the room. "im sorry about that" he said once in side the hallway. we went outside and they where doing a shot game and after taking the lead of 9 i was wasted. i hadn't been drunk before because anytime i was out i was on a mission so i took full advantage of the opportunity. "damn girl" Tj said as him and Kj walked me to the car. "thank you" i said. the shots of Hennessy had definitely got to me. "thank you bro" Kj said as Tj buckled me up in the car. "alright i will be right behind you" Tj said closing the door. "you know your hot" i said laughing. "you tripping ma" he said laughing. "you know i want to kiss you at the club" i told him laughing.  "you drunk shorty" he said starting the car up. the next thing i remember was being taken in the house and laid onto a bed. the room wasn't the one i had laid in the night before but i didn't care. "Kj, after today i think we should date" i said laughing. "what do you say we go on a couple of dates and then test the water" i said still laughing. "yes i have been wanting to know if you was going to fuck me, i hope the dick is big" i said feeling my clothes get taken off. "girl lay your ass down" i couldn't even tell you who said it because as soon as my body hit the covers i was out like a light.