5

Waking up to the sun in my face. My head was pounding. i dont really remember what happen but my legs where so sore. looking under the cover i was complete naked. "oh she has risen" Tj said coming in. "hi" i said placing the cover over me. "you good" he asked sitting on my bed. "yeah, i have a question" i said sitting up with the cover still on me. "whats up" he said looking at me. "do you know what happen after i got in the car" i asked. "well me and Kj helped you in the house and upstairs and Kj put you in the bed" he said. "why" i asked. "im naked" i said confused. "we didn't do anything" Kj said coming in. "great, but where are my clothes" i asked still confused as to why i was naked. "well i came and put you in the bed i did take your pants and shirt off but then you puked all over yourself, so you took off you bra and panties and told me they stink" Kj said laughing. "oh my gosh" i said covering my face. "its cool though you got a beer and a burger downstairs" Kj said laughing. "thank you" i said about to get up. "huh, i dont have clothes on" i said with my face turning red. after they i wrapped myself in the sheet from the sheet from the bed and stepped into the hallway. walking down the hall into every room i finally found mine. after doing my hygiene i went downstairs.  "finally damn" Tj said as i walked downstairs. "i aint never seen nobody take that long to get dressed" Kj said laughing. "we was going to let you eat but now you got to work for food" Tj said laughing. "what is that suppose to mean" i said with a confused look. I thought once i left Jaydans i was done but here i was in the same situation as before. "no like that" he said more concerned. "im sorry, i just meant we would get food after we moved your shit from Jaydans crib" he added. with a said little relief i laughed. "i know" i said walking out the kitchen into the living room. "lets go" Kj said tapping my head. "you want me to drive or ride with you" Tj asked once we got in the car. "drive so she can get more of her shit" Kj said starting the car. the drive to Jaydans seem so long but in 40 minutes we had made it. "hurry this up because i dont like dude" Kj said about to get out. "then why are you doing business with him. "i asked walking around to his side. "for you" Kj said walking towards Tj's car. "yall cool" Tj said getting out. "yeah just ready to shake" Kj said walking up the steps followed by us. grabbing my key i unlocked the door. "you know you dont live here" jaydan said snatching the door open and taking my key. "i had to get the rest of my stuff" i said still standing at the door. "only thing you got up there is the shit yo had when you first came" Jaydan said. "i could tell he had been drinking. "jaydan" i yelled. "dont jaydan me" he said picking up 2 boxes from the side of the door. "this is your" he said placing them on the steps. " ok" i said picking my boxes. "and as of you two, come up with a pick up and drop off location, im moving" he said closing the door. Tj picked up my boxes and placed them in his car. "still standing by the door i never moved. i was in complete shock. "lets go" Tj said grabbing my arm. placing my key on the step i got in the car. was i crazy for feeling sad? i was finally free, i should have been thinking about my mission. right? "whats the deal with you and dude" kj said looking at me and then the rode. "nothing" i said looking out the window closing my eyes. when i opened them back up and we where at the mall. "why are we here" i asked him. "you need clothes" he said cutting the car off and getting out. with out asking question i followed.

after going into 7 clothing stores and 2 shoe stores i was tried. "oh my" Kj said angry. "what i asked. "that girl over there, wont take a hint" he said aggravated. "oh, you helped me i help you" i said grabbing his hand. "you crazy" he said as we continued to walk. "cant speak" the girl said as we walked by. "nope" i said making Kj laugh. as we where walking the girl followed us out the mall. sitting our bags he was carrying and my bags in the back seat he opened my door. with the girl still staring i pulled him close and kissed him. feeling as if that was enough and that i took it to far i pulled away but Kj pulled me back in. I was confused but i didn't pull away his lips was soft. Finally pulling away but with his hands in my waist "I'm sorry" he said. "Your fine" i said smiling. Kj got in the car and we drove home. i dont know why but it seemed right like what we was doing was right, i mean there was no reason it should have been wrong.