ONE

— HOSEOK WALKED down the empty streets on a cold Sunday night, his hands shoved into his coat pockets as he let out a breath of visible air.

As the raven haired walked, he couldn't help but catch his eye on something.

It was a white furred cat, shivering in a darkened alley way, streets lights giving it somewhat of a clear view.

Hoseok squinted his eyes to get a better view of the cat as he brought his head forward a bit.

He then made his way towards the shivering creature. As he kneeled down and reached his hand to the cat, the white fluff ball jolted back, in fear of being hurt.

"It's okay, i'm not going to hurt you." Hoseok's soft voice calmed the kitty a bit, and he was able to bring himself more towards the crouching male.

Hoseok's hand was still reaching out, so the cat took a sniff and knew that he could be comfortable around him just by his scent.

The raven haired lips stretched into a smile as he began to pet the cat, the cat leaned into his touch, purring.

"where's your owner, little one?" the man cooed, and the kitty's ears perked up at the sound of his voice.

"why don't i take you home? we'll find your owner soon."

Hoseok gently picked up the cat and since it was still chilly outside, he nuzzled the white furred into his jacket as he walked.

They were soon home and the raven haired put the cat on the floor before going to find the cat something to eat.

He ended up finding a can of tuna in his pantry, so he poured it into a small bowl and set it on the wooden floor, the cat immediately lunging to it and scarfing it down.

he must have not eaten in a while, Hoseok thought.

After the cat was done eating, Hoseok yawned and thought it was time for them to go to bed. He picked up the snow colored fur ball and took him to his room, falling asleep with the kitty in his arms.

"Goodnight, kitty."