FOUR

—"NO,BAD kitty!" Hoseok exclaimed as he watched Yoongi naw at his grey sock.

The human sighed as his disobedient kitty. He has had him for a month and Yoongi has just gotten worse as the weeks have passed.

-FLASHBACK-

Yoongi meowed as he stood in front of the splatter of water surrounding his bowl. The cat had just made an attempt to possibly sit in his water bowl, having failed and gotten himself, plus the floor wet.

Hoseok sighed and shook his head at the sight, watching as his white furred kitty looked up at him with innocent eyes.

This was just a week ago, about two weeks ago, well...

-END OF FLASHBACK, START OF NEW ONE-

"No, Yoongi!" Exclaimed the raven haired as his kitty stretched at his now ripped pillow case, feathers poking out of the skin on the sleeping equipment.

Yoongi's claw stopped its work and his eyes met Hoseoks in pure wonder. He was just a baby, he didn't know what he was doing wrong. He was just curious. And Hoseok loved it.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Hoseok guessed that his former owner got sick of cleaning up after him and just left him. But what's the point of getting a kitten if you're not willing to tame it?

Hoseok was willing to do so. He was putting all his love and attention into this cat.