TWO

— TODAY HOSEOK was going to try and find the kitty's owner. He decided that he'd go to all the houses close to the alleyway and see if anyone owned the unknown named cat.

The first house was quite small and was a white color but started to turn more tan because of how old it was. It looked like it was a one story home, but enough space to fit a couple bedrooms.

He walked up the sidewalk that led to the door, then took the steps up the door and knocked.

a tall man opened it, he had brown hair and his no-teeth smile showed his sharp simples.

he was quite taller than Hoseok, but he looked friendly.

"Hello," Hoseok started with a heart-shaped smile, bowing at the younger who did the same. "I was wondering if you owned this cat?"

The males eyes averted to the white furred cat and he examined it. White fur with brown eyes, nuzzling into Hoseok's chest.

"You trying to get rid of it?" Namjoon asked, seeing how attached the cat was to Hoseok, as his eyes went back to the smaller's.

"n-no no! i just wanted to make sure he got back to his rightful owner." Hoseok explained.

The taller sighed. "He obviously is attached to you."

Hoseok hadn't even noticed how the cat was literally glued to him. He looked down to the cat who purred softly.

"oh..." he got out. "just... keep him. he obviously likes you." The younger said.

maybe he will keep him.