Lit

THIS GON BE LIT

I'm sorry. I've been tagged by Borntosingwithdrama,who (whom? Wombat) Wattpad seems to hate.

Rules:
You gotta title it lit
Give 13 facts about yourself
Tag 15 other people

1. I hate the state of Maryland and everyone in it because of their way too bright, way too busy flag. Seriously, it looks like Picasso on LSD drew it with a paintbrush that was stuck in his buttcrack.

2. I ate half a Quinto burger, which is important, as the whole burger has a pound and a half of meat in it, and is roughly the size of Cheeto's inflated head.

3. I am probably communist, at least according to my friends. However, I do not support the Soviet Union. Seriously, the whole point was to keep the rich from starving the poor, not replacing oligarchs with dictators.

4. Some guy said I couldn't play the USSR anthem cause I wasn't Russian (It came up on YouTube autoplay), so I blasted the PRC anthem really loudly in Algebra, and caused the poor, elderly teacher to almost have an aneurism.

5. I'm American. #MURICA #FREEDOM #OIL

6. Once, I got in trouble cause I went around screeching "Poland in German is Polen, cause Polen don't want no D"

7. My mind is basically the flag of Saint Pierre and Miquelon

8. I once made a four part musical with a friend , with the parts titled "HonHonHon Baguette", "I don't have enough Vodka for this", "Tea, Tea, Tea, Blood is water, Water is tea", and "Can we get Freedom McNuggets after this?".

9. This is number nine. Nine is 3 squared. Squares are cool.

10. I am most certainly, definitely going to the capital H. See y'all there!

11. Half of everything I say is a confusing mash of slang, so if you ever see someone shouting "y'all are some bloody blyatskii kurwas", yea, that's probably me

12. I have a list of weird fanfictions to send to friends. Among them are My Immortal, a Hitler x Trump, and Stalin x Reader, and a bunch of weird "Let's ship Percy with random Olympians".

13. I am in Easter time. Not eastern time, Easter time.

Hey people, you have to do this or else your toes shall be made into smoothies and drunken with a side of Toblerone:
AmericanSoviet
dolphin1320
rickandrowling28
Hallopeepz
Fluffyishappy221
silverstar2419
Yukimoto-Namikaze
BlueMoonMagic2006
Tsunami_Seawing13
I_Am_The_Fallen_One
@ThatOnePersonIWhoPlayedAsFinlandInMyCallOfWarGame
JosephStalinator
ForlornSpirit
infinity500
yall-d-ve --Hey, I don't actually know who you are, but
Oh, 420 words Blaze!